1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tablet PC Under Rs 15000

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by prakhar_lfc, Oct 12, 2011.

1. vilas iyer

vilas iyer Novizio

Gurgaon
    No not yet .....But I would love to have one :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These are Chinese tablets and a small doubt always remains in the mind about sudden death of such hardware. As Viny once said "They all are manufactured in the same graveyard" in reference to the Chinese TAB he bought for his HUD display DIY for the front windshield.

@Prakhar- What's the quote by the Chandigarh dealers regarding the price of Lenovo A1?

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

A bit off topic but if price is not a concern, Acer has come up with a Windows 7 Tablet PC:

Flipkart: Acer Iconia W500: Tablet

It has ALL the FUNCTIONS of a PC. :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet

They are quoting a price of around Rs 15000 for the WiFi only model and around Rs 17000 for WiFi + 3G model. I am going for the WiFi + 3G one.

I would have gone for it, but my budget is Rs 17000 :(
  5. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Prakhar, whats your take on Blackberry Playbook? A combo of playbook + blackberry curve is available for Rs27k. BB curve can be sold and you can retain the tablet. It shall in such case cost less than 20k to you I guess.
    Of course Lenovo A1 is also a good option but just in case you like the playbook.

Do you know the price in Chandigarh? (I am not living in Chd anymore so dont know exact prices).
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    It is a very good tablet with a nice touch screen and a 5mp rear/3mp front camera combo. But its not an Android and i've read that it lacks apps. Also, BlackBerry for me means "a gadget for business tycoons" :p So will stick with the A1.

I also don't know the price in C'garh but on the internet the price of the combo is Rs 27990. Expect a few hundered rupees off if you bargain.

BTW, where are you now?
  7. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Reviving an old thread.

I hope everyone here knows the recent 50%+ price cuts on BlackBerry Playbook. I myself got a 32GB model for 15k. It's a very sexy deal at that price, especially considering that OS2 is round the corner (Google or Youtube OS2 and you'll see what I'm talking about).

In case you guys are interested, grab the last few pieces before PB runs out of stock again.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    After waiting for 2.5 months, I've got the Motorola Xoom for Rs 23000 from FlipKart. A steal!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Prakhar, browsing from Xoom right now brother? :)
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    No 22ji, am in Panchkula. Xoom is back home. Am missing it :sad1

Got it this Monday