1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tablet PC Under Rs 15000

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by prakhar_lfc, Oct 12, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Prakhar, I have an email acc to which you have posted about the compatibility of the apps I have listed with tablet PCs. But I see no such post here.

Anyways, my Galaxy TAB is also a tablet PC only. Its running android 2.2 froyo. Every app launched for android is compatible with my TAB provided it works with version 2.2

Some apps work better in tab due to screen size. Let me post screenshots of some apps here. Pics will be of same size as my TAB.

snap20111013_101451.jpg

snap20111013_100111.jpg

snap20111013_100713.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Sir, my post is here: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?729-Android-Thread/page21

What's the diff between Android 2.2 (froyo) and Android 2.3 (gingerbread)? Also, how's the UI of Android?
  3. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can check the Android UI on YouTube. It's a subjective thing so don't rely on my opinion. I have used Symbian 60 (Nokia ngage QD), Samsung proprietary OS on Samsung Corby Plus, Windows 6.0 mobile on hTC P3400i and Droid 2.2 on TAB and TAB (Android) has the best UI so far that I have experienced in my life. Though Windows had it's charm and utilities.

Android 2.2 vs 2.3:

Well, with every new version, some tweaks are done, e.g. before v2.2, you can't copy-paste in the file explorer which was a big short coming IMO. :O
    The changelog in version 2.3 can be read on the net.
  4. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here are the screenshots from the movie Transformers 3- Dark of the moon from my TAB. The video has a lower resolution of 638 x 252 instead of TABs 1024x600 and there is some tearing as a result of inablity of screen grabber app to capture such high frame rates while the video is playing. But still the goodness of portable 7" size can be somewhat appreciated.

snap20111015_211830.jpg
  5. Check this link

HCL has launched X1 priced at 10490/- and runs on Android 2.3 with all goodies.
  6. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    You can get it from Ebay Global Easy Buy / Shop Your World / ICC World / 20North
    Very good tablet!
  7. HCL ME TAB X1 Hands On First Look at New Delhi Launch - courtesy igyaan.in

Detailed video of this TAB and its cheap too.. :)

8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Its been more than two months since I started this thread but the Ideapad A1 still isn't here :(

All Lenovo dealers in Dehradun still don't know when it'll be launched.

Dealers in Chandigarh claim that it will go on sale next week. So, most probably, will buy it from Chandigarh.
  9. vilas iyer

vilas iyer Novizio

Gurgaon
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet