1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Shirt Design Sample

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Wow... Will definitely pick the T-shirt... :) Loved this design. Instead of the 500, we can have the scorpion logo... ;)
    zenwalker likes this.
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    This thread has been up for some time and I didnt notice :-(

Great effort @amogh.

Here is my response

1. Polo or round neck? - - - - - POLO
    2. Cotton or sports material? - - - - - COTTON
    3. Embroidery or print? - - - - - Either works but depends on cost and longevity of either
    4. Simple design or something tacky/whacky/colourful? - - - - - EXTREMEMLY SIMPLE
    5. Color - - - - - Black or Dark Blue or Grey or Dark Grey. No White please, too easy to get dirty and hard to maintain. Would prefer 1 Black and 1 Grey
    On the design front here is my opinion. These are my personal opinion and not intended towards anyone.

1. Would not buy a T-shirt with any presence of Abarth. I dont own one, infact none of us own one, so why appear as a Wannabe. Fiat is what I wil go with only

2. Keep it limited to just the name of the website and may the tagline at the rear. At front just the logo of TFI and Fiat where the top left pocket goes.

3. Avoid any national flag. We/I love Fiat cars, their Italian origin and design, but that doesnt mean I am proud of Italy, Will not have the Italian Flag even on my car leave aside on my body. If we cant have Indian flag impression on the t-shirt then dont let any other flag be there

4. A Polo with normal collar or sleeves will be a good for all IMO as it can be work in meets and also to office or while going out with family. Round neck might not go well with all body structures. Though I normally wear round neck only, but think we need to think as a team

5. Geting too much design and prints on many places on the T-shirt might just increase the cost. Rather invest in good quality material and keep the logo/design/print to just the top back and top left front.

6. I shall spend some time in making some images of what I am talking about over the weekend and share

@amogh - Please let me know if you need any help from this side of the country. I would be more than willing to help on this

Also, my view on the modus operandi should be that once the design is finalised, get a confirmation booking amount from all those who are serious about getting the product. You will get a real picture of how many pieces will surely be dispatched within say a month of getting the finished good. If I like the design I wouldn't mind paying 100% upfront and then wait for the T-shirts to reach me later.

Taking the liberty of getting more people invovled and tagging them

@Saket Sidhana
    @Vaibhav Rawat
    @mohit daini
    @Prashant Teki
    @Aditya Bhardwaj
  3. Arjunbhargava

Arjunbhargava Amatore

New Delhi
    Sarojini Nagar
    Punto Evo 1.3
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Great effort @amogh. I wouldn't mind ordering it and ok with a jazzy or a simple design. See if it's possible to stay away from white. White is difficult to manager and goes bad pretty soon.
    In Delhi-NCR area, winters are on the anvil in another 3 months. Any expected timeline when these could be materialized and expected to be ready for deliveries. I believe it would take at least 4-5 months from now.
  5. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Thank You @kunwar.g,

I too would prefer a simply designed polo. I somehow liked the black T shirt that @moksh posted (the one in black with FIAT & Scorpion) a few pages back.
    The initial designs posted on page 1 are too loud for my liking and personally would not prefer to pick them.
    Below is the design posted by Moksh, if this can come in Polo it would look very nice. As suggested by a few folks we can have a small TFI logo in place of the FIAT logo here or at the rear just below the collar.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    prabhjot, moksh and kunwar.g like this.
  6. pradeepsangwan

pradeepsangwan Amatore

Bhiwani, Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I like the last sample design of having Abarth scorpio
  7. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Here is a simple design I just made

TFI Tshirt.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2015 ---
    And here is the version for the Scorpio lovers :)

TFI Tshirt with Scorpio.jpg
    Dont have the actual font type of teamfiat, hence not getting the exact look - @amogh can you share the font type used
  8. moksh

moksh Regolare

Linea 1.3
    @kunwar.g Nice efforts. We can mix match all of the t shirt for example . I didnt not like the logo on the sleve which will be too big for the sleve . We can put that logo at opposite side of TFI. and the www.teamfiat.com looks to clean we can add different colors to it like the uploads by me

varoon9999 likes this.
  9. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Here are some more designs. Have named them so that its easy to share feedback and to mix and match. Can you say , take this from No 3 and that from No 4...etc

Please keep sharing specific feedback. I am not as creative. Just a beginner

TFI Tshirt 01.jpg

TFI Tshirt 02.jpg

TFI Tshirt 03.jpg

TFI Tshirt 04.jpg

TFI Tshirt 05.jpg

TFI Tshirt 06.jpg
    One more

TFI Tshirt 07.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    testdrive and PradeepM like this.
  10. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I liked 4, 6 & 7 from the above designs.

However somehow I still feel a Polo with the design shared by Moksh in my previous post is much sober, suits all occasions and ages, so my top choice would still be that design.

Thank you kunwar for sharing.

The picture below is a clumsy ms paint job from my side, unlike the cleaner work done by a few folks before. Nevertheless it portrays the Idea I have in my mind which I have put in words earlier :).

Pradeep.jpg [
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    kedarbendre and drknaresh like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.