1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Shirt Design Sample

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We are definitely going ahead with round neck first. Polo will come later, a lot later. I am keen to know the views on the design posted in the opening post. I won't open a poll since people just vote and leave. I want to know the qualitative opinion rather than a vote.
    MakeTheMove and kedarbendre like this.
  2. sajands

sajands Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Amogh,

My views on the initial post,
    1. Polo or round neck? Polo or Round neck will do
    2. Cotton or sports material? Cotton is better
    3. Embroidery or print? Print (I guess bit cheaper overall compared to embroidery)
    4. Simple design or something tacky/whacky/colourful? (Prefer the designs as posted in page 2)
    The designs as suggested in Page 2 look good, Maybe we can mix and match the scorpion logo with TFI in the front and at the back a small scorpion logo like the Puma t shirts.
    AmeyKhedekar likes this.
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

Amogh - My Take:

Keep one as exactly as in the opening post. I agree it is loud, but let us just forget the serious stuff and embrace fun once in a while ;)
    For the second one, make it a simpler one with Abarth, TFI and FIAT logos, and for tag line, let us use 'Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino' as someone suggested.

I am also open for paying about 500-600 for just one T shirt or around 800-900 for 2 T shirts, if 2 T shirts have different designs. If the set is same design with different color, I would prefer paying little extra for one, than paying a bargain price for two.
    Pradeepms likes this.
  4. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi @amogh since we are planning 2 t-shirts, then that set can contain one polo and one color less. As tornado and ghodlur mentioned colorless may not look good to wear to office and all and it may not suite for all occasions...... If we use more then more publicity.. :p

Anyway book one set of XL..
    Cheers
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2015 ---
    I agree with @anoop, we can have 2 different designs 2 t-shirts or one design one t-shirt.....

Cheers
  5. ani1900s

ani1900s Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My feelings on designs from opening post;
    1. Back is perfect, piping or stitch as explained below can be added
    2. Need to change the content on sleeves as Team Fiat tends to be repeated on the sleeves; Abarth logo on the sleeve is a good idea
    3. Front looks too heavy as quite a few members have said already, at a glimpse resembles a heavy metal or rock band kinda look. The Indian flag colour at the back is a Wow factor, loved it and I feel it should be kept somehow. My preference would be for a rather simplistic design on the front
    4. Another thought crossed my mind, 'Built Like A Tank' with that Yellow background will also look good, simpler design that can be designed & amended further to have a perfect fit and mainly that it conveys dual message... Built Like a Tank for FIAT and FIATians who are wearing it ;-)
    5. Can we look into any piping or coloured stiches that runs across the T-Shirt stitch? Something on ground of our FIAT car's seat or steering stitches... maybe a dual coloured stitch; inspired from recent Punto Abarth seat (image attached), we can have our TFI colours running across... stitches & designs that will connect it to our cars.

P Abarth1.jpg
  6. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    hey, this is great!
    i love the designs/font; i too would love one in black!
    possible we have a red one?
  7. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Design looks fabulous. IMO Dark blue will look good compared to Black.
    FIAT wording which is present on the sides can be moved to Front and would look good if we put italian tri color on the side edge as in the picture. (Just my suggestion) tee.jpg
    Pradeepms and amogh like this.
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Yes, navy blue for me.
    Please, avoid black or white, because Fiat's own Tees in these colours are available for sale at Fiat showrooms.
  9. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Amogh,

My views as under.

1. Polo.
    2. 100%& thicker Cotton (higher GSM)
    3. Embroidery or print any should be ok.
    4. Set of two T-shirts with the same design but different colours -ok
    5. Navy Blue instead of Black.

Thanks,

Kiran
  10. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.