1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Shirt Design Sample

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    IMO, the Tshirts should have TFI logo (can be behind the neck, as the sample has), FIAT, Abarth indications alone with a not too loud tag line - which can be the tag line of TFI (For the FIAT enthusiast in you). FIAT can be written in typical FIAT font in Red-brownish with a stripe of Italian Flag colors beneath it - on both hand sleeves. Abarth Scorpion on the front.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Dhaval I liked the Abarth marking on the T-shirt except that it should be in Red rather than black.

@amogh
    What price range are we looking at for a set of the T-Shirts? Approximate??
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur : for a set of two 700 max including shipping. anything above that and we shelve the plan

I see some serious discrepancies in this thread which is actually a good sign. Some want simple design, some like the current design.

I, personally, am a fan of simple, minimalistic design (and you would have noticed that in the sweatshirt as well). For the round neck t-shirt we decided to go a little wild, mental, crazy (whatever you want to call it) and hence came up with this.

However do note that we have another option left. A collared, polo T-shirt in which we will adopt a simple design. Timeline? God knows :)
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    A collarless tee is strict no for me. It won't look good except during TFI meets.
    And one color should be dark for fat members & other should be faint, case if they happen to loose few kgs !

Strict no to Abarth logo, what if they don't launch the Abarth here,? I know they are going to launch it but still..

Strict no to scorpion logo, they might think that we are Scorpio fans.

About the tagline, how is 'Fabricca Italino Automobilino Torin'.? along with' TFi' logo?
    Full time puneri (Puneite) you are.

Whole design bro, seems to be purchased from Fashion Street Camp Pune.

OT: Are we going to launch new design of the stickers also?
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @amogh
    Yes Polo Tshirt to have a simple clean design coz its more of a non trendy folks wearable material even in terms of official style.

Other hand, the round be all that you described viz. mental, wild, etc. Its more of a trendy lovers and crazy heads.

However, TFI and TFI tag line please. Abarth logo/scorpion is a nice add on too.
    i vouch for above :)
  6. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
  7. ani1900s

ani1900s Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    T-Shirts are a great step to flaunt our enthusiasm towards the brand and the Team.
    I will second the Polo type collared T-Shirt as it can be worn for number of occasion... even whilst playing Golf, going to office, etc. Few thoughts;
    1. The inner side of the collar can be a separate colour to provide contrast so that when its folded it is in harmony with the entire T-Shirt and also peeps out the fashion.
    2. If not the inner side of the collar is contrast colour, then it can have a logo or a write up embroidered at the very back, that might give a different touch from the normal write up on back... also avoid any further write up if there is anything written behind the collar
    3. Front needs to have a logo on the left hand side of wearer on the chest; no pockets please.
    4. The T-Shirt can be diagonally partitioned to have two shades on the same T-Shirt, for e.g. top remains white and bottom becomes black. This partition can be made by the Abarth strip of Yellow & Red stitch that we saw on the Abarth Punto interiors recently and needs to go under the logo printed on chest.
    These are just thoughts that immediately came in my mind, would love to see more inputs to that our Team comes up with a real elegant T-Shirt.
    Will try to roughly draw a sketch on my thoughts.
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Please do not print current fiat(carmaker) logo. They might think that we are showroom guys.

One suggestion : Is there any thought spared for better half as far as TFI textile merchandise is concerned?
    Pradeepms likes this.
  9. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I would
    The design can be good if the colours are toned down a bit. I would prefer design on the back of a round neck Tees. Another Polo T shirt with minimalistic design and a tagline to highlight TFI
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @amogh

Can I suggest you to start multiple polls - One for the type of t-shirt and other for the colour combos. This way atleast the forum's choice will be identified. Choice of the design is better left to the Mods, I am sure they would do full justice to the views of the forum.

What say Amogh?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.