1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Shirt Design Sample

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Like the TShirts (The front design is a bit loud, but I like it the way it is) and would like a black than a dark blue, but why mandatory set of Two? That is sad - maintaining a white T shirt is not easy :( and thumbs down to the idea of having same design in two different colors.

PS: If it is not too late, can we add an Abarth logo also, either on the sleeve or below TFI emblem on the back side?

Sorry to nitpick, but I am hearing this for 1st time. Have been involved earlier with creation of custom T shirts for couple of events (clubs, functions etc) and have never heard or come across that two colors will be cheaper than opting for a single color.
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1. Economies of scale. Print 200 T-shirts vs Print 100 T-shirts. Cost per unit of printing 200 T-shirts will be significantly less. (on a % basis)
    2. Shipping cost of 2 T-shirts is same as Shipping cost of 1 T-shirt
    3. Packaging cost of 2 T-shirts is same as packaging cost of 1 T-shirt
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

Oh Ok - I got it now. Somehow, when I read your first post, I got the impression that printing 50 Black + 50 While is less costly than printing 100 Black.

I have to agree to the economics of scale, but can't this wait till we have a rough idea of how many T shirts we need? If we have enough order for 200, then we can print 200 black and every one can order as he likes (no forced ordering of a pair).

--Anoop
    amogh likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @amogh

Good thinking as T-shirt was the next obvious merchandise. Does this mean the sweat shirt would be discontinued, Pls dont if you are thinking on those lines.

My honest opinion is make the T-Shirt a polo type with collars. At least we can flaunt them in our offices too, it will go well for other family functions too apart from the team meets. Any sober colour like Grey, Light blue or Maroon apart from the white one would do. No extreme dark colours please like Red, Black or Dark Blue.

Regarding the design, I felt it too loud. Some soft soothing design would be more pleasing to the eye. That way I can buy it for my family then (Wife + son). Will the design be only in the front or at the back too? Front can be plain with a Punto/Linea/Avventura picture and Fiat logo. Just my thoughts. Whatever the mods and the forum members feel, I am for sure going to order one (set). I missed the sweat shirt last time, want to do it this time in additions to these Tees.
    Pradeepms and Tornado like this.
  5. amogh

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you guys are insisting on two different designs for the T-shirts suggest a tag line for the second one. We will see how the economics work out and take a call accordingly.

If you are fine paying a little extra for just one T-shirt then we have absolutely no qualms about it.
    MakeTheMove and Turbothinghy like this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Second tagline: "For the Fiat Enthusiast in You"

Picked it up from the sticker set.

We definitely need two T shirts pls.
    amogh likes this.
  7. amogh

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Or why not an Abarth T-shirt like someone suggested earlier?
    kishorekrs and kedarbendre like this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @amogh

Abarth T-shirt? Yes but only the scorpion on the sleeves. Or a huge one at the back. Hope people don't start calling us the Scorpion Kings
    Pradeepms likes this.
  9. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Keep It simple I liked the both design but in the white T shirt i prefer to remove the fiat 500 photo

FIAT_T_SHIRT_4fb2a66b5fc3e.jpg

t-shirt-Fiat_Abarth_500.jpg

img2.jpg
    AmeyKhedekar, kunwar.g and Ashpalio like this.
  10. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Tagline for Abarth tune :) T-Shirt "Superstar as standard"

@moksh, design suggested by you are not good IMO. They look too plain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.