1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Shirt Design Sample

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear TFI'ians,

We have been contemplating/debating/discussing/fighting internally for months over making a TFI T-shirt. After the sweatshirt the T-shirt was the most obvious step. But just a T-shirt meant a lot of things

1. Polo or round neck?
    2. Cotton or sports material?
    3. Embroidery or print?
    4. Simple design or something tacky/whacky/colourful?
    We looked at the stuff that we have made in the past and we thought that it is best to start off with a round neck cotton T-shirt with some colourful whacky design. We had a look at the economics and realised making just one T-shirt is not viable. The costs just pile up making one single T-shirt extremely expensive. So we decided to make a set of two T-shirts with the same design but different colours.

We got some designers involved and after a lot of to and fro we came up with the following. We have tried to break away from the past where we concentrated on simple, plain minimalistic design. We thought let's do something different. Here are the proposed designs

upload_2015-8-5_12-38-56.png

upload_2015-8-5_12-39-12.png

Please note the following:

1. One T-shirt is definitely going to be white. However we are yet undecided on the darker shade. It might be black or dark blue
    2. The T-shirt's, IF made, will come in a set of two. Both T-shirts will be of the same size
    3. There will be no customization options like the sweatshirt. All T-shirt's will be the same
    Look forward to reading your comments on the T-shirt idea and the design.

Thanks,

Amogh
  2. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    The tees look pretty good. On design front nothing more, nothing less!! As far as color is concerned I would suggest black instead of dark blue shade.
    amogh likes this.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    The TFI and Fiat logo at the back and side look great. Can we please change the front print. Just my opinion, its looking too gawdy. And black t-shirt would be great.
  4. amogh

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks! Precisely the kind of inputs we are looking for
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2015 ---
    What exactly is gawdy? The entire design, the font?
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    The entire design I meant.
    Tornado likes this.
  6. abhishekpachore

abhishekpachore Amatore

Pune
    If we are making set of two then i think there should be some design difference between two t shirts
    Tornado and zenwalker like this.
  7. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Something like this maybe??

images (1).jpg
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    1. i didnt understand why a mandatory of set of tee?
    2. I vouch for 2 different designs if a set is mandatory.
  9. amogh

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That will involve more design and printing cost which will drive up the cost of the T-shirt. Two separate designs is easier said than done. The set of two with same design but different colours is a purely economic decision.
    mahesh.bandel likes this.
  10. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amogh and Team

Once again a lovely idea.

1. Two Tees, good idea. I have not used the sweat shirt nor the white Tee because of fear of spoiling them, wrapped and drool seeing them once a while. sigh. hey they are that good.
    2. Can the front splash with text change, its kind of too heavy/gaudy, especially when a well nourished tummy is backing it ;)
    3. The meter in the design can be confused with some other forum. Can we have racing stripes at 45 deg
    4. If possible can one be polo tee and the round? I understand logistics challenge but...

Ashpalio
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.