1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T jet tyres & rims for linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by arian, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    16" may cause trouble when u move over a speed breaker or something... Also if u go with 16" then u'd obviously need to reduce the profile to around 40 which would again reduce tyre life...

Try the 15" with 205/60

I guess thats what am planning to get
  2. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    Do let me know when u finalize. I ll plan my purchase at the same time. May be we can drive a harder bargain

Anup
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Andy : hold off for a bit. I remember Manoj telling me NOT to upgrade to 205 for the Punto.

I don't recollect WHY he had said so. Will talk to him after he is back from Raid de Himalaya.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As far as the T-Jet alloys are concerned, I think Fiat will not let them on anything except T-Jet. Just similar to the Blaupunkt HU which isn't available for Dynamic variant and Blue&Me for Emotion variant. Similarly, the arm rest of Linea is not sold to Punto owners.
    Fog lights for Active and dynamic variants. Just call the ASC or customer care center and see their response.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

NO hurry Amogh... Till the time i dont use up my existing GT3 i am not gonna switch over.. As i am not getting a good price for the old tyres and it doesnt make sense to switch after driving it for 17k kms...

U can tk your time cos i loved the width of the 205 and am sure it would look stunning..

I liked Anikets wheels when i checked them in one of the meets which were of 205 but he had a 16" wheel though..