1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Jet Rear Spoiler

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by ansal11, Nov 11, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey guys....just booked my Tjet Plus yesterday.
    one thing i missed everywhere and saw the pictures of the Tjet launch where it showed the Rear Spoiler at the Mumbai Unveiling.

I enquired about it.....and guess what...........I have got it..........Got rear spoiler and parking sensor as free accessories from the Noida dealer.

Will post pictures soon as soon as i get my Delivery.

Anyone else has the spoiler....please do post pictures as i have only seen it in the unveiling.

Lets kick some ANHC A**
  2. Congrats ansal11.T-JET Population is surely growing pretty fast on this forum.Any idea how much the spoiler costs and can it be fitted on non T-JET Linea's ?
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    not sure about the cost...though i should imagine the Spoiler would fit other non TJet Linea's as well as the body structure is pretty similar.
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Congrats Ansal on a booking T Jet. I also booked T Jet in Bangalore and offered Reverse Parking Sensor free. But no spoiler. Will check
  5. sanjay_mugur

sanjay_mugur Timido

Bangalore
    Congrats Ansal on your TJET+.... run-in it well for sometime & it sure will reward you for a long time to come
  6. i have seen a tuscan wine linea with an aftermarket spoiler ,it was taller and wider than the tjet one..looked great.will post a picture if i can get a snap next time
  7. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    I hope they do a neat job installing it. I am planning for it too, worried about the holes they would drill.
    It costs around 4.5k.
  8. Congrats Ansal! No doubt it is a great car!

I did not notice it in pics when I booked my car on 9th. Good observation!
  9. Anyone has the pictures of the Linea TJet with the spoiler ?
  10. I got it (courtesy : rushlane.com)

IMO, the rear looks neater without the spoilers !

[attachment=2:14fg1tlm]fiat-linea-t-jet-rear.jpg[/attachment:14fg1tlm]
    [attachment=1:14fg1tlm]fiat-linea-t-jet-rear-1.jpg[/attachment:14fg1tlm]
    [attachment=0:14fg1tlm]fiat-linea-t-jet-rear-quarter.jpg[/attachment:14fg1tlm]

fiat-linea-t-jet-rear.jpg

fiat-linea-t-jet-rear-1.jpg

fiat-linea-t-jet-rear-quarter.jpg