1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Jet plus Boss Nova White

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VinSid, Jan 2, 2012.

1. VinSid

VinSid

Hi All!

Bought a T-Jet plus Bossa Nova White yesterday...I can easily say it is an exhilerating start to the new year..What a car..It is a driver's delight..Cant wait to take it on a long drive on Jan26th weekend.

Please do share all your inputs for early precautions and maintenance required. I want to keep this car in it's best possible condition.

Cheers!

Vineet
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Vineet and many congratulations on owning a Jet.

Do browse through forum and you would get most of your question answered. Have a look at Team Fiat India FAQ section.

Open a ownership thread and share your buying and owning experience.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard the FIAT family Vineet and congratulations on the fantastic purchase.

Take good care of the turbo and you'll continue to reap the benefits of a torquey turbopetrol. Like i said elsewhere concerning running in the new car, drive your new Jet normally. Don't baby the car, neither abuse it.

You might wanna read some posts regarding good practices for the turbo in this thread. Keep the turbo and the engine happy - they will in return keep you happy. :)

Cheers.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Congrats on buying the best car under Rs 12 lacs. Where are you located?
  5. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Congrats on the purchase buddy!
    Do share pictures as well as details on your buying experience. Where are you located?
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi Vineet,

Congratulation and welcome to the TJet family.

In one year ownership I have not faced any issues. I have ensured to keep the rpm below 3K and speed below 100 KPH until i crossed 2K on the odo - read run-in.

First service got the engine oil changed (TASS was reluctant to change, manual recommend's oil change at 15K). Top speed tested is 205 ODO error might be there.

Max mileage seen is 19 and lowest 7, So by and large it depends on the way the beast is driven.

Wish you happy miles ahead and enjoy every drive.

Regards
    Vasu
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  7. VinSid

VinSid

Thanks Gurjinder for the wishes..and also the link is very useful.
    Speedjet and abk1980- Am located out of Gurgaon..Will share the pics and the buying experience soon..
    Vasudev-Thanks a bunch buddy for the advice. I will definitley adhere to the recommendation.

Cheers and a Happy driving to all!:car
  8. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Hey Vineet,

Welcome to the club. Wishing you a million happy miles in the beast. Its a great choice.
    Take care of the Jet in the run in period and it shall delight you with many effortless miles later :)

Do post your ownership experiece and some pics :)

Regards,
    Sid
  9. Congratulations and welcome to the Fiat family. T-jet is an amazing yet highly under-rated car. Don't rev too hard for the first 2000 km and you should be OK. I am sure you will enjoy your long drives in a Fiat. Ciao
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations Vineet. You have got one heck of a machine. Just enjoy with the sheer power it delivers.