1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-JET Owners: Turbo query - Update on page 3

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by tjetdriver, Jan 13, 2011.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Attn T-JET Owners: Turbo not kicking..

Thanx Roy J

I think you have reached at right point about my problem. Iam also thinking this.
    I was waiting this feedback from other members. No other member gave me this feedback. If they did so then I would have never been so serious .
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    royj's point is right, and this can only be convinced when you drive another car. Most of the time, once you are used to anything, you will not have similar feelings. But most of the time its just the feeling.

bhai, this whole thread is about same what royj is telling. It was tjetdriver's feeling on torque and he satisfied himself that it is working fine.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Royj,

You hit the nail on its head. Its been on my mind for long but didn't write it thinking it may lead to a misleading diagnosis.
    Every friday I get to take my sister and her kid in the car. Both of them say " Aaey" when they feel the surge in acceleration in their heart area and I make it a point to hear that from them often when I get an open stretch. so I guess we can have guest passengers or kids as the test kit for checking the TURBO KICK in the Punto / or any car.

Glad that Amol Bhai is finally grinning. Great going. :up Members diagnosis is putting the smile back into many issues which appear vexed but are actually needing just a bit of understanding and clarification :clap

Abdul
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I have got one more observation for 2/3 times of my MJD about the ups & downs in Turbo Kick in MJD.

But I will not diclosed till any member demands it.
    Because again someone will say it's a only Speculation & Perception of bhai ::D

& Yesterday I done a JUGAD & Voila it became successfull.Even Service Advisor also agreed it.
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @bhai,

I think some secrets are best when retained as secrets :lol:
    Not all of your concerns are labeled as Speculation & Perception of bhai :)

Abdul
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Bhai Sahab, please share the jugad so that everyone facing turbo losses will get benefited. :clap
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    you don't know what you have done :hit ::V
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I would have send PM to you. But I don't have permission to send e-mail & PM. So give your email-Id
    I will write to you. But on one condition,you should keep that formula between you & me.

I will send to other members if they need it. Please don't get offended. Because I don't want to create
    " Entertainment Issue" of my problem.
  9. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Re: Attn T-JET Owners: Turbo not kicking..

Great to here that....so...now that the Turbocharger seems to be working fine....have fun.....

Remember: When describing and experience....people usually miss out a major actor in the whole experience...."Themselves".
  10. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    POST DELETED.
    Chaos.