1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Jet Owners - Please comment

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by PatchyBoy, Dec 16, 2012.

Your impression of your T-Jet(+)

1. I changed my Clutch Slave Cylinder.

2. I have changed my brakepads.

3. I have windnoise in the cabin.

4. I get assorted rattles in the car.

5. I have faced persistent niggles requiring you to visit the service centre multiple times.

6. I have faced other issues (Please post)

7. Nope. I am one of the lucky guys :)

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

which TASS did you go to? ABS motors in Gurgaon may have the relay with them - but do not leave your car out of sight during the replacement. They have a tendency to break door locks. Ideally try Kashyap Motors FASS in Noida

For the alignment, go to a good aligner. Apart from the machine readings a test drive after alignment is necessary for correct adjustment. Replacing to Michelin may not be the solution
  2. Oct - 10,
    No Issues except for the ones that have been generated due to sheer carelessness of the service center or the ones which were caused by intentional mishandling of the car at parking by the people jealous of this beautiful Italian steed!!!
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Nov13 Manufactured, Booked in dec13 and registered in Jan14; clocked 3.5K in almost 3 months. Not any issues till date (Hoping the same to continue).

However, I think the the steering pulls a bit to left on uneven roads. Will get it checked during first service.

I have not voted as its too early(not even 3 months completed), will wait for 3 more months and then vote.
    Happy Tjetting!!
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Am one of the lucky guy till today even through my ownership is just one month and 1200 km in odo.
  5. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    With the 1 year ownership experience i have had

1. Cannot comment on this
    2. No Whinme
    3. Brake dust is present but i dont think its exceptional in terms of how much. I cleaned my alloys yesterday for example and then drove hard in the city for about a 100 Kms. No new dust present yet

4. No Wind noise for me either
    5. No problems with GC , mine was ofcourse the fist one with an increased GC