1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Jet, now or next year?

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by S A SHAH, Dec 19, 2011.

1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Well, you may be comparing the prices alone but that cannot be looked at as an isolated factor. After having driven and owned the TJet, I definitely can tell you that each and every penny spent on it is worth. Yes, a price drop did make things sweeter. But then, look at the big picture. The drive, handling, turbo boost, features, interior feel (Yes I love it despite the plastic. Come one, how can you even tolerate faux wood trim or chrome?) etc make it a complete package.

A price war has never been a sustainable marketing strategy and just communicates to the consumer how much they were being fleeced earlier. Drive all cars in the 9-11 lac price bracket and you'll realize what I'm saying. The Tjet is miles ahead (pun intended) amongst the (so-called) competition.

I guess it is the responsibility of Fiat and forums like TFI to make the consumers more knowledgeable about this car. Dealers cannot be forgotten too, as they are the last mile. But I guess their mindset is impossible to chain and it's in the best interest of Fiat to setup their own dealer network.