1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Jet, now or next year?

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by S A SHAH, Dec 19, 2011.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    These discounts will end once 2011 stocks are cleared. 9.1 On road is very good. We paid 10.8 in Bangalore, that is just 9 months ago :)

Do not wait, go and book it.
  2. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Everybody who responded to my post,
    What kind of issues should be checked at the time of PDI ? What are the likely snags or material deterioration taking place when the vehicle stays in standing mode for 8-10 months like tyre/wheel condition or fluid quality etc ? Please, guide.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Check out the PDI thread for the exhaustive checklist.

Since the vehicle has been standing for 6-8 months, check for rust at welded joints, under the bonnet, under the boot. Also, the vehicle should have an H on the ODO. TJet is the flagship model and most probably you should get a good piece

Did you make the booking?
  4. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear "speedjet" and others,
    I've postponed the booking of T-jet for some time now to see the refreshed FIAT-India strategy which will be revealed next week or so. Hope, the
    FIATIAN-friendly strategy comes forth to let us enjoy our rides.
    Thanks everybody for good valuable suggestions and support.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Well you are in the same boat as me. I am waiting for the updates and will then decide..
  6. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Visited the Dealership

Hello Everybody,
    I visited the Fairdeal Motors (TATA Dealership in Srinagar) today, saw a BNW T-jet on white tiles, really asking for some FIAT-Lover to gallop with. It has already been booked by some one, don't know whether he is a Fiat-lover by origin or choosing a car for it's features only..!!

I enquired about the deal from the sales manager, if I book it now.. the total I have to pay is 7.8 lac. which includes cash benefit, loyalty bonus,full insurance and roadside assistance....What a deal ??. So I'll get it nearly for 8.0 lac onroad.:cool: .

What do you people have to say.

S A SHAH T-jet Fairdeal2.jpg
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Shah sahab, can you share details of the discount? Also, is the car a 2010 model or 2011 model? What is the month and year of manufacture?
  8. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear speedjet,
    The jet is 2011 model, don't know the month exactly. You know, the RTO registration fee in our city (Baramulla) is not comparable with that of cities lik Delhi,Bangalore,Mumbai.
    The exshowroom price at Srinagar is 9.25 lac.
    Discount of cash benefit 1.0lac, loyalty bonus of 40K, plus full insurance and roadside assistance.... then I've to pay 7.80lac excluding the registration fee.
    Hope, you got the point.
    Good bye,
    S A SHAH
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    So you are getting the entire 1.75 lac discount or more? 1.75 lac is a good discount. Do a very thorough PDI before taking the car
  10. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    If you are getting that much discount - it's a no brainer. AFAIK, the max out discount is 1.3L.