1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Jet, now or next year?

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by S A SHAH, Dec 19, 2011.

1. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Hello Everybody at TFI,
    I'm in super-dilema that "should I book My T-jet+ now to avail the end-year-discount or not"? Kindly, help me to decide! On one hand lured by the discount nearly 2.0 lac and on the other hand the new likely launches. I'm "Blind-Fiat/Palio-Lover". PLEASE HELP..SOS-Apeal to save a FIAT-Enthusiast..!! My money for T-jet+ is lying on the table.
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    new model is being launched sometime during january 2012. also the prices of Punto and Linea are being hiked by 2%. check your budget and proceed.
  3. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    i would suggest you to wait anywayz.. evenif tjet does not get updated the price may not rise and discounts may continue being a petrol model..so either ways you may not lose.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
  4. @Shah, I believe there isn't gonna be many changes to the TJet. It's the Linea MJD that's gonna get features of TJet plus a few more new features.

The TJet is an exciting package and the 2Lakh discount is the icing on the cake. Go ahead and get one. 2 lakh is a lot!

@Doc, amongst all probabilities it will happen for sure. Me too eagerly awaiting for it to happen.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    S A Shah, I second Sathya's opinion. The launch is just a fortnight away and the discount on the 2011 TJet should remain in 2012. Its always better to see and decide
  6. tintin5883

tintin5883

Bangalore
    the manager of the dealership from where i bough my vehicle say that T-jet may not b launched in Jan....so better go for this month and avail the benefit...
  7. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    If I was given an option of 2L discount, I would blindly go and accept it :) GO FOR IT

I recall my Palio 1.2 Purchase, that was for 60K discount.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI S A SHAH.

A 2L discount is an awesome deal! I would suggest you to get your one now :)
  9. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

T-Jet already is fully loaded.But no harm in waiting,if FIAT throws in some more features it is good :) if no changes for T-Jet then you will get the existing deal i think.

R,
    Vishnu
  10. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    @shah:

There has not been a better time to buy the fiat...

My sis bought a T-Jet + last week in B'lore (one of the most expensive cities for cars) @ 9.1 on - road.....:eek:

Thats after Rs. 60 K for her 10 year old Palio 1.2! Not to mention the new Linea will not be too much of a departure to leave you embarssed...
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2011