1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T Jet Buying Advice

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by tmukho, Feb 4, 2013.

1. tmukho

tmukho

New Delhi
    the VIN is Mca11041e09021641JNZ ????
    ANY LIGHTS...
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Yes, our VIN Decoding thread has all the info. :)

J= September
    NZ= 2010

That is a September 2010 manufactured T-Jet.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sirji,

Stay away from both the vehicles,though sound luring but they are certainly TD cars in my opinion.
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Which dealer is giving this you this Tjet? And what colour? Try and negotiate to something like 6 lakhs odd and then it sounds like a reasonable deal. Remember brand new T-jets of 2011 vintage straight from factory went for anywhere between 7.25 to 8 lakhs odd (On road prices).
  5. tmukho

tmukho

New Delhi
    The VIN is Mca11041e09021641jnz...
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    @tmukho - I bought a jnz (Sept 2010) T-Jet (not the plus variant) with 148 kms on the ODO in August 2012 for a bit less than 7 Lakhs. So far, after 6 months and 7.5 K Kms, the experience has been very good.

Rajan
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Which dealer is this? I have experience with almost all dealers in Delhi :) (I am sure many TFIans would have a comment on this :) )

Stay away from test drive car - offer nothing more than 5 lacs on road for it. I have encountered cars with their ODO disconnected. So 900 kms is not telling the complete picture

If it was an unused piece, you could have still considered the same. I guess Balaji Fiat in Thane/Mumbai and Pandit Auto Pune may have one available. Khoj maybe able to guide you
  8. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    As speedjet suggested, I have personally witnessed dealer's disconnecting the ODO as if it's nothing

Wait for some time if you can as some people on this forum are saying that the TJET might be relaunched :|
  9. tmukho

tmukho

New Delhi
    Well I met the beauty yesterday ..I am in Love..Want to but...
    What all to chk in PDI,,, its a TD car... so warranty is Void ?????
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Are you really sure you want to buy a TD car - a car driven by more people than one can recount and easily in a way in which you will never drive yourself.

The news from the horse's mouth is that the T-Jet will be back in production. So, if you want, you can wait.

My only intention to say so is that i don't want anyone to end up with an abused car, even if the dealer provides full warranty cover for it.

Cheers.