1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Jet Boot Mat Pictures

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by puchoo, Sep 2, 2013.

1. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Hi , finally managed to take out sometime and take a few photos of the T -Jet Bootmat. Have had this for a while now but not yet put in the car , will be doing it soon. Same materials as the foot mats , feels thicker and this will last because unless there is a trip happening i hardly ever use the boot.

Hope this helps anyone looking for details on it , feel free to ping in case of any questions. Available on 99 RPM

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
    2 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Good. I still kind of like the one bought by J. Ravi sir for his Linea. I believe he bought that from Germany.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    1 person likes this.
  4. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Yep , had seen the pictures of that one but did not wish to spend that much.

5. kinetic

kinetic Amatore

mh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Does it accumulates dust?
  6. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Not any more than a usual mat and given that in my case the boot is hardly used outside of travel , the once a week job that the cleaner does ensures it stays very clean. I like the fact that it can be taken off and then beaten or washed as well... there was one time when i was transporting some plants and they toppled over resulting in a lot of dirt falling on it..... looked messy as hell but simply took it out , gave it a few slaps and was good to go back in again.
    kinetic and kishorekrs like this.
  7. kinetic

kinetic Amatore

mh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thanks. Your reply helped to make decision. Have placed an order.
  8. kinetic

kinetic Amatore

mh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Received the boot mat today along with some other items. There's no Tjet labeling. It reads only Linea, and the fonts are inverted. Also the material is not great. Think I'll return it. Other items are fine. Packaging is so superb that you feel more satisfied buying online compared to service center.