1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-Jet Badge

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by puchoo, Aug 30, 2013.

1. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Was wondering where one could get some T-Jet badges from like the one present on the rear or even the front for that matter. Was contemplating getting a couple and maybe putting them at a couple of other places in the car. 99 RPM had them at one point but they were very expensive - upwards of 2000 if i recall per piece.

Or would the ASS be the best bet?
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The front should definitely be possible. I noticed @Puntom had it on his 1.2 GP. You might want to check with him. Rear, no idea.

Rajan

PS: If I have my way (read convincing my wife), I might put mine up for sale. I like a neat debadged look.
  3. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    I will definitely not make the car "loud" in any manner :D , maybe have one stuck on at the same level as one of the indicators...

1 person likes this.
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Puchoo,

try Agarwal Fiat 9891819294 kashmiri gate for t-jet badge.
  5. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    That would look pretty cool - go for it :)
  6. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thanks for the lead , will get in touch today - any idea of the prices?

I think so too , plus there is so little differentiation between the Emotion and the T-Jet now , atleast earlier the alloys stood out
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    OT - The best way to know the difference is to get behind the wheel :evilsmile

Rajan
  8. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Ain't that right!!!

Normally i stay away from putting anything on the body including forum stickers as well , but this one i think would genuinely look good on the car as well

9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Puchoo,

Did you got what you were looking for? :)
  10. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Actually have not, i did some running around then trying to find them but unable to then i gave up. 99 RPM had them available as well as i mentioned in my original post but those were too expensive. Have you found a source? :)