1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-JET+ at Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by ferrari1234, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiran Sir-I have just called the dealer and told that they will give 2.4L discount for T-JET+.Just see above the post.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Kiran Anna-Called the dealer and the man told that they have White,Bronzo Scuro and Sunbeam Beige T-Jet+.They told that they will check Tuscan Wine and Black also.It seems that they don't have Tuscan Wine and Black T-JETS on sale.If T-Jet discounts gets finished,I will get Linea Diesel Emotion.The price of Linea Diesel Emotion is 11.18L at Hyderabad.They are offering 30K Discount and 10K Corporate Discount for Diesel versions.So,it makes 10.78L OTR for Diesel Emotion.

BTW,Brunzo Scuro color is discontinued in 2012 Versions.I liked that color much than Sunbeam Beige.Will be buying T-Jet+,Diesel Emotion or Renault Duster RX-Z Diesel 110HP.

Which one is good.I should see it.
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Get clear with your requirement either sedan or SUV...

If sedan,i would say opt for Linea Emotion Diesel than T-jet considering the fuel prices.
    Due to torque funda trust me diesel cars are good in bumper to bumper traffic conditions as compared to petrol cars.dont you want that punch of turbo kick ! ;)
  3. Sadly,this offer is just 10 to 15 days only.Or else I will stick for Linea Diesel Emotion 2012.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I had visited Tejaswi Motors again yesterday evening and they have not yet given me a clear quote of T-jet+ yet. I went along with my wife to the showroom to let her have the real feel of T-jet+. But she is dead against petrol vehicle even though the offer seems to be too tempting. Her say is that we can get Linea 2012 Multijet Active which after discounts will be some where around 9 lakhs OTR. But I donot want to miss the Blue & me, ACC and Steering controls. So I am looking for Linea Dynamic which comes to approx. 10.25 OTR. I am in a huge dilema now.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran,
    How about Linea MJD Emotion Pack 2011? cost ?
  6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I haven't asked about it. Probably they might have few but will have to wait for few more weeks before they run out of all their existing T-jets. They might come up with another irresistable offer for 2011 MJDs.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    WHy only Tejaswi,no other dealer in Hyd ?
  8. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I have bought my Punto from Tejaswi and the SE over there is very supportive, the buying process was very smooth aswell. They know TFI very well and have been very co-operative to our fellow members when referred to. The biggest point is that their showroom is hardly 50mts away from my workplace and also is a pretty new one so would be giving more offers that the rest IMHO.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Kiran Anna-What they told about T-Jet discounts.I m ready to sell my Swift VDI 2010 for this.

---------- Post added June 30, 2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was June 29, 2012 at 08:39 PM ----------

Finally decision was made wisely.It is Renault Duster RX-Z 110HP Diesel Engine.And selling my Swift within 10 days.For my running,will be buying hatch.Punto is in my list.I always like Punto more than Swift.
    2 people like this.
  10. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    That's cool, A hatch back + 1 SUV in home , good combi for having in home , congrats ferrari.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.