1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

T-JET+ at Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by ferrari1234, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is any dealer having Linea T-JET+ in the stockyard.Or not there.I want to buy the car soon.Please tell me ASAP.City is Hyderabad.
  2. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

It would be best for you to call up the dealerships and ask them yourself. Dont be shy ;-) I myself have been calling up dealers and enquiring since my schooldays.

AFAIK there should be at least a dozen lying at the factory yard. Even if im wrong, there should be at least half a dozen with dealers in hyd.
    In Bangalore itself I know of nearly 15 pieces available.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Today, I have visited Tejaswi Motors at Jubilee Hills and they have Bronzo Scuro T-jet+ which was moved to the showroom yesterday. It looks so grogeous, I couldn't resist discussing about the offer and they have told me that they will come up with a quote shortly. I am in the process of convincing my better half about the T-jet+. I do not think, I will be successful though.

@ Abhinav: Contact Tejaswi Motors for the full details. They have already sold few T-jets this month, the last one, a Tuscan Wine was delivered on monday.
    1 person likes this.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Call up dealers and enquire, you shall come to know about it. Dealers shall be more than happy to provide information about it
  5. N Kiran-What is the on-road price of T-JET+.
  6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    After all the discounts, it comes to approx. 9 lakhs OTR. The sales person has promised me for the best deal and would be sending me a mail with the quote shortly.
  7. Kiran-Which colors and variants does the dealer have.
  8. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    They are not keeping a lot in stock. Right now they have one Bronzo Scuro T-jet+ at the Showroom.
    They will have to get the car from Fiat Plant in Pune if you want another colour.
    But the catch here is that you won't be getting any colour of your choice. You have to choose from the available colours only.
    Some one have posted earlier that there are also 2010 make T-jet+s in BNW colour at the plant, you will get another 35k discount if you opt for these.
    You better contact Tejaswi Motors and ask for Nirosha, she can give you more accurate details.

P.S: Don't ever talk with Shabbir, who is the Lead of the SE's at Tejaswi.
  9. Just called the dealer.They have said that they have T-JET+ in stock.They are White,Sunbeam Beige and Brunzo Scuro_OTR is 11L.After 2.4L discounts,it will be under 9L.Total OTR will be around 8.6L I guess.When I asked about Tuscan Wine and Hip Hop Black,they said that they will check.
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  10. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    It is a display vehicle and is for sale, not a TD vehicle and no one has booked it, so is not a delivery vehicle yet. I have PMed you the contact number.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.