1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

sylvester stallone FIAT Grande Punto 1.3 Active

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by kedarbendre, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys I am starting this thread behalf of my Friend. He booked FIAT Grande Punto 1.3 Active yesterday.

His name is Girish Jadhav and works with Cognizant. As most of the Active TFI members knew that one of friend met with an 2 wheeler accident. Girish was the person who met with an accident. Now he is recovering rapidly :D

He was looking out to buy MASA space shuttle but I insisted him to TATA Indica Vista as it has more space, so we visited Pandit Auto on last Saturday. We checked out Vista Basic model which is prices 5 lac after deducting discount then I asked him (and his mom) to check FIAT Punto :up1.3 Active and I hope i dont need to write anything further.

Yesterday (on 10/10/11), he booked Punto 1.3 Active Minimal Gray. :clapping.

I will updating this thread and will ask Girish to join the forum, Soon we will have one more member on TFI. :cool:
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Kedar bhai I think we should be getting commission from FIAT for selling their cars better than their trained marketing personals :).
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Exactly Cinju :) till today I refered 5 Punto and 1 Linea. One more Punto 90HP is in progress.
  4. Count me in for the referal guys, we have six fiat vehicles at office now because of my brainwashing!!
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

Count me in too - we should ask for commission.
  6. mo1

mo1 Timido

Pune
    Hello All!
    This is my first post on TFI! I know I should have used introductions thread for this but then since what I am going to write is in line with this thread I think it should be okay.
    Now the big news! I booked Punto 1.3 Emotion on 6-Oct. Wish I could have booked 90HP but then I already stretched my budget from active to emotion so :(
    Here are details:
    Delear: Pandit auto, Pune.
    OTR - 6,65,495. (minus 10K cash discount for emotion + 17K insurance)
    Freebies: Mud flaps + mats + body coat (after some "discussion" with the sales manager!)
    Color: Minimal grey
    Booking amount: 50K
    Expected Delivery: 10-12 Days
    It is going to be a July-11 manufactured car as per the sales manager.I hope it is okay.
    Now waiting for a call from them so I can do a PDI before registration.
    I am ready with the PDI checklist downloaded from TFI!
    It's really nice to get connected with all you wonderful fiat fans! Looking forward to spending a memorable time here!!
    Thanks.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    kedar plz post lots and lots of pics of minimal grey 1.3 active punto.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes sumit I will upload the photos.

Hay when did u book the car. Lets plan to take delivery on same day. what say? :p
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Job well done Kedar bhai, Even i have 1 punto in my account,
    60% of the sale is done by the TFI, what say....
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    kedar bhai, does your friend look like sylvester stallone? what does the thread title mean..;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.