1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SX4 to come in 1.3 Diesel Variant

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by kr_vasudev, Dec 22, 2010.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    FIAT made super profits by selling engines compared to its car business this year in India.

If the above statement holds good for few more months/years, FIAT may stay happy with this and never think of launching new cars :)
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), the country’s largest car maker, is gearing-up to launch its much anticipated diesel version of Maruti SX4 in the Indian market in the next week. As per unconfirmed reports, the company will roll-out the car in the country on 22nd of this month.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am afraid that SX4 diesel will kill Linea sales. It is going to launch tomorrow. Waiting for price of this car.....
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wait for sometime.
    Same concern were made when Vento came, then when Etios came. I don't see much change, to already poor sales of Linea.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Just visited the MS Showroom the car or car details are not avialable yet however the starting price will be in between 9-9.5 lacs. If MS will keep price more than 9 lacs then this SX4 will not affect on Linea Sales.
  7. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have you seen the specification of SX4?
    Heavier than Linea, less power (90PS - compared to 93 PS). Feature wise, you can't beat linea. Pricing also might be more than Linea. I am still thinking what is there in SX4, except high GC? :confused
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ravi sir, I've driven SX4 as well as have experienced its ride quality as front passenger. It is nowhere close to the Europeans and gives that same feeling of sitting in a light chassis. I wonder how come it is heavier than Linea. :shock:
  9. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pricing is exactly similar to Linea.
    Mumabi it should cost ~20-25K more (ex-showroom).