1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Switchable ECU remaps by Wolf Performance Tuning on my GP

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by MattJ, Oct 7, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Wouldn't that be distracting, considering the location where the rear fog lamp switch is at?

Rajan
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry, I did not get you. Button mode changing maps for other maps say Normal, straight to Race mode. Just like our FM channel buttons. Is that possible or i am understanding completely different. I am co-relating this idea to the Fast and Furious NOS button ;)

Pardon my ignorance buddy, but i did not even understand what you just spoke about. :???:
    Kindly pour more detailed explanation or a link to a article would be great.
    Thanks
  3. I agree, easier thing for driver is operating wiper or lights stalk,may be two or three time pulling one of them shoud activate the next map.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I guess a combination of steering control button is best and easy way out :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    No steering control buttons please :(...us emotion and other owners will be stuck with having to wait on another alternative...

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yeah he is exploring options. Thing is he needs time to figure out a non intrusive method that will not cause interference with the normal use of the car's controls.

Any idea if the brightness control unit of the instrument cluster can contribute to controlling the map settings?
    1 person likes this.
  6. That is not there for Active:)
  7. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    Oh damn....what other controls does all the variants share?
  8. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    headlamp leveling buttons ;)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    Today i called up Wolf team, they were able to ans all of my questions.

They have a plan of visiting Bangalore in this week, may be who are interested can give them a call and book your slot.
  10. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    haha we will be restricted only limited maps in that case tho! :(