1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suzuki GW250 Inazuma launched in India at Rs 3.1 lakh ex-Delhi

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by vikassharma, Jan 20, 2014.

1. vikassharma

vikassharma Novizio

Rewalsar, Mandi
    Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited (SMIL) has launched the 250cc Suzuki GW250 Inazuma in India at Rs 3,10,121 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The Inazuma will be available in two colours – black and red.
    The Inazuma has a a 25PS 250cc parallel twin engine. It is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Suzuki imports parts of the Inazuma 250 and assembles it here at their Manesar plant. The Inazuma competes with the Honda CBR250R and Hyosung GT250R.
    Atul Gupta, executive vice president, SMIL, says, “Suzuki wishes to offer the Indian rider a product at every price point and in every segment. The Inazuma is a practical 250cc bike that expands Suzuki’s motorcycle portfolio into the premium segment which is showing growth potential. We believe that the Inazuma will be attractive for the youth, college students and motorcycle enthusiasts.”

Source: Overdrive
    1496181_10152204071994095_145570976_o.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    I think this statement is funny because I feel it as pricey :(.I was expecting it to be within 2.75L on road for this bike that looks like an Unicorn (atleast in the pictures).

It is atleast a practical two seater bike unlike Yamaha R250 which I think I am interested :rolleyes: (May come by 2014 end or 2015 not sure and may go above 3L as well :x)

VALENTINO ROSSI TEST All New YAMAHA R25 - 250cc Race Bike - YouTube
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  3. vikassharma

vikassharma Novizio

Rewalsar, Mandi
    I feel like its another blunder.

Fingers Crossed..
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Suzuki somehow is hell bent on making this bike a flop. This if priced at half the current price, there would have been few takers. The Indian market loves the faired bikes and Suzuki ignores this very fact and prices the bike right out the target market. The kind of price fetches far more better performing bikes irrespective how good this Suzuki is good in terms of quality.

IMHO, its just rubbish pricing that will kill this bike right at the launch. A bike which is will more or less be jack of all arts master of none.
    2 people like this.
  5. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast

"Suzuki imports parts of the Inazuma 250 and assembles it here at their Manesar plant
    .."

Maybe the CKD route is to be blamed for the high pricing.
    1 person likes this.
  6. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    I am sorry that I mentioned 2.75L instead of 1.75 L !
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    a 250 for 3L+ from suzuki..:evilsmile:evilsmilewhat where they thinking thinking...
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Bad Bad Bad..

Why would they not price it aggresively. I am sure they end up cost cutting here and there while production.

I have liked Suzuki bikes so much. The linear power delivery by their bikes is such fun for the city commute. Atlast I cannot think of buying such a wonderful bike. I will keep using my Suzuki Fiero forever, if Suzuki wouldnt revise price. :mad: