1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SUTARIA FIAT - Belgaum

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by kirenh, Jan 12, 2015.

1. kishor123

kishor123 Timido

belgaum
    belgaum
    Punto Evo 1.3
  2. sidnaique

sidnaique Timido

Goa
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @kirenh thanks a lot man! My car will hit its first 5000 kms soon and I was quite concerned about the service here in Goa. Goa has only one service station and its not FIAT... its TATA. Give them anything little more sophisticated than 'nano' and its rocket science for them... a lot of complaints here. I was planning on going to Hubli for the services but now I am definitely going to visit Sutaria soon. Thanks again!
    asimpleson, kirenh and prabhjot like this.
  3. sidnaique

sidnaique Timido

Goa
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Update:
    Just visited Sutaria Fiat and I am so relieved! I was there just to see how the service station is actually, so that I can service my Punto there. But I also got some of the minor issues fixed... some rattling, vibrations and an issue with the power window. Mainuddin is the service manager here and his knowledge and patience is very comforting. He took a test drive to better understand the issues. Now my Punto is quiet and smooth as brand new :)

Mainuddin conducts Fiat service camps in Goa quite often and might be here around 20th of this month. If anyone wants to get their vehicles checked while he is in town, his contact number is +91 7026636121.

For those who wish to visit this place:
    1. Its next to a wholesale fruit market and the road is super crowded on Wednesdays and Saturdays till 11:00am.
    2. For decent breakfast while you are waiting for your car to be ready - @Pai Resorts has a decent restaurant and is very close by (suggested by Mainuddin)
    3. If you are going to use google maps to get there, this is the location http://goo.gl/maps/mt5zr as shared by @kishor123
    4. If you are driving from Goa(Chorla or Ponda route) and using Google maps, then after you reach Belgaum, Google navigation will take you through STelegraph - Patil galli - Fort road(shortcut). AVOID it and stick to NH4A. The Patil galli road is being fixed and the diversion is horrible. Stick to NH4A till you get to Sutaria and you will be fine.
    In the image below, Blue is safest, Purple is OK(crowded) and Red is Bad)
    Goa to SutariaFiat.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2015, Original Post Date: May 3, 2015 ---
    @R Patil Its true they didn't have the washing ramp there. But when I asked Mainuddin(service manager) about it, he said they have it but in a different space close by and that they are planning to move it in to the workshop soon. This workshop is just 9 months old and also I guess they are having some space issues right now.
    My car has a slight steering issue which will need some wheel alignment. They said they will do it during the service, so I am guessing they do have a wheel alignment facility.
    They do have shortage of staff but you can blame it on the lack of enough fiat vehicles around. Mainuddin did mention it.
    As far as the staff is concerned, they seemed quite polite to me. I guess its too early to be disappointed in them ;) but yes, they need to keep up with the customer expectations to maintain their reputation.
  4. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Everything about them true. They are the most quickest people working in any fiat workshops.. They had just now called me for the free camp and I'm now typing this from the workshop. Their job is so clean and to the point. The Sutaria owner happens to be my college mate whom I met here for the first time. It's a 5 minutes drive from my home.
    prabhjot likes this.