1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SUTARIA FIAT - Belgaum

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by kirenh, Jan 12, 2015.

1. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Their phone nos are 08314201435 , 08314208822 & 8904897989 location Gandhinagar , Near Belgaum wholesale fruit market
    Ganges likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks buddy. Will call and fix an appointment.Any idea about timing chain replacement,how much time it might require to get the job done ?
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good service centre. Done with my major repair works.Would like to rate 4.5 out of 5.Technicians are young and quick with the job.Mr Mainuddin was very much skilled and knows everything about the fiat cars which is very good.Will do my other parts changes in near future from the same service centre.Thanks Mainuddin for the extra care taken during the service to start with my long journey.

Will Recommend:- Yes.

Thanks @kirenh for this thread.
  4. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Happy to know about your experience :). Infact they called me to thank me about my feedback.

Kiran
  5. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Thanks Kiran for the information. Now we from Goa also can make a visit to Belgaum for servicing works.
    prabhjot and kirenh like this.
  6. R Patil

R Patil Timido

Ramdurg
    karnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Its very good to see fiat service centre near by our town. i am very thankful to Sutaria. i wish we will get good quality of service from sutaria and team.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    With so many good reviews for the Sutaria workshop, I hope the same level of customer satisfaction is achieved at other Fiat workshops. Fiat should take a cue from the Belgaum workshop and try to start enforcing the same at other workshops so that people don't start flocking only one workshop.
    R Patil likes this.
  8. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Hey guys .. I'm from Belgaum. What you all are saying is right. Sutaria is a very good team. They are very successful with Mahindra sss actually. Most of my car issues have been solved by them. You get to see a lot if palios too.:)Moinudinn worked for manickbag tata-fiat actually and he has now joined sutaria. This service centre is barely 2km from my home.:p . Do let me know guys ,if anyone plans to come. This month my car is due for service. Will write up the review.
    Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 likes this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Fiat workshops service is improving to a great extent except for some workshops in some cities, glad to know that Sutaria dealer of Mahindra is providing a very good service experience to Fiat owners & plus point is its on NH4, when i visit Belgaum surely i will have a visit once there with my Punto & Manickbag Hubli service is also impressive
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. R Patil

R Patil Timido

Ramdurg
    karnataka
    Linea 1.3
    In sutaria fiat workshop there is no washing ramp and wheel alignment facility, is that true ? one of my friend visited to sutaria and he told there is shortage of office staff as well as experienced persons. my friend experienced worst response from them and not treated well. this is very bad move from sutaria, please try to improve yourself and try to overcome from other workshops. value of fiat brand is lowered because of worst service quality and worst irresponsible persons. customer expectations are more so you all must be prepared to fulfill those.