1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SUTARIA FIAT - Belgaum

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by kirenh, Jan 12, 2015.

1. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    On 10th Dec'14 @ Khambatki ghat my car suddenly started emitting black smoke & the check engine light message & light was on. Called customer care who put me on to Mr.Anand of Pandit. He asked me whether the car is moving & if there was any other problem. Except for the pick up there was no other problem as it was in limp mode. Even there was no change in the engine temperature. Mr Anand confirmed & seconded my doubts that the problem should be with the turbo hose pipe. As I was on my way to Mangalore, I asked Mr.Anand whether I can drive the car till Hubli atleast. As per my knowledge where the next service centre was. Mr Anand confirmed that I can even drive till Mangalore. He also gave me Hubli & Belgaum service centre nos where in I could get the car checked and repaired if possible.

Called Sutaria Fiat @ Belgaum to get the address and inform them about the problem. I even gave him my car details and asked whether spares will be easily available. Luckily Sutaria Fiat is bang on NH4 and they confirmed that most of the spares were available.

Reached Sutaria @ 3.00pm where they were expecting me. The car was taken immediately inside all paper work done and as expected the turbo hose pipe had cracked. Luckily the spare was available and was replaced immediately. The car was ready and after taking some trials handed over to me. I was out of the service centre by 4.00 pm.

My experience with them was really very good & I will recommend this service centre to all who travel by NH4 if need arises.

Kiran
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    That was quite Prompt! Is this a new FASS? Do they have dealership too?
  3. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes they have dealership also which is somewhere inside the city.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2015 ---
    WP_20141210_013.jpg WP_20141210_014.jpg WP_20141210_015.jpg WP_20141210_016.jpg WP_20141210_017.jpg WP_20141210_018.jpg WP_20141210_019.jpg WP_20141210_021.jpg
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    kirenh,
    Thanks buddy, i got a reason now to travel belgaum to get service done.how are the technicians ? if i opt to change timing chain do you suggest to go ahead?
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Ganges,
    I found them competent enough the way they handled my car. Further as per them they get lot of cars from Kolhapur,Goa & Sawantwadi area also. Hence I feel you can give them a try.
    Ganges and asimpleson like this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @kirenh
    That's a major rupture, did the service centre confirm the cause for such damage. Its good to know that there's a FASS on NH4. This will help people travelling on the stretch. Was the hose replaced under warranty or you paid for it? I can see the cost mentioned on packaging as Rs 2190/-.

One more request - pls add the landmarks or google map for the service centre.
  7. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    ghodlur,
    My car is already run more than 1.1L kms hence didnt even bother for asking for a warantee replacement & I paid for it. Further I had no time to wait for their warantee sanctions. This is the second time the turbo hose has ruptured hence was aware that these hoses are damage prone :).

Kiran
    punto_emotion likes this.
  8. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @kirenh, Thanks for sharing this incidents reported on forum. There are very few threads which has updates for both good and bad experiences but normal trend is talk about only issues.

Indeed this is great news and good to know the problem was resolved immediately. This incident indicates, there is really good support from different FASS to FIAT customer, availability of spares, immediate solution to the problem and quick service. Despite this malfunction, car did not gave any trouble even it was driven for close to 250+KMs after problem occurred.

@fiat criticizers, com'on do praise for such support from FIAT or you only believe in bashing FIAT for there acts. ;)
    kirenh likes this.
  9. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

thanks for sharing @kirenh Glad to know about existence of this new FASS at Belgaum that too on NH4.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @kirenh
    Will be great if you post their service centre contact numbers.