1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Surat diamond merchant gifted 491 Punto EVO to employees

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Oct 20, 2014.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @ramjn. Fiat should advertise this to the hilt. It is first and historic trend set by a company and I am sure they would have done their homework very diligently to say the least, as it involves decision making for the entire 500 owners. If they were going by cost only(fiat would have given a massive discount) then it would have been very tough to match Maruti prices. So there were several more factors at play for sure. I sincerely wish that FIAT does not miss opportunity to showcase this opportunity to spread the message that their products are worth it.

Abdul
    Naughty, khurshid, asimpleson and 2 others like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Heck ! I am feeling triumphant and Jubilant now after reading sentiments here.
    Miss the :dancing: icon. The forum desperately needs many old emoticons back..! :joyful:

@CountRock, do you read..!
    jumu and rishike007 like this.
  3. khurshid

khurshid Timido

Tuticorin
    @ramjn I see few people congratulating Fiat for their achievement on their FB page. I think fiat should really advertise this in their FB page and also in the newspapers congratulating all the new owners and assuring them the best A.S.S. and something like welcome to the fiat family should inspire their confidence on Fiat.

Also, being a festive season, I have not seen any advertisements from fiat in the newspapers whereas most of the companies are making the most of this season.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    prabhjot, asimpleson and zenwalker like this.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    On Avventura's launch Ford ecosport advertise is coming on TV all the time now.... Fiat needs to do something big FB will not help to capture the market.
    zenwalker likes this.
  5. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    All the media, social sites, print and tv have given wide publicity of Punto evos. Break up of the cars given 190 cars 1.2 ltr Petrol 265 mjd in New Pearl White and Minimal Grey have been delivered by Sukrit Autolink, Surat. The Diamond Merchant needs to congratulated to gift cars keeping in mind safety of their employees who deserved.
    rishike007 likes this.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    A full page add of EVO on cover page along with photo of Shri. Savji Dholakia and group pic of Fiat Punto Evos. And couple that with the festive sentiment. These are times that create a lasting impression. It will serve a dual purpose of heartily congratulating this man and the many new car owners along with it. The bread and butter model image is good for the prospective customer psyche who also take into account the social acceptance of popular models in Indian car markets.

It will be a surprise if this rare opportunity isn't fully exploited in these manners. On a different note Fiat could/should offer a dedicated service schedule, plan and one stop RM to the company and its employees as an added good-will gesture. More like a priority customer like in banking industry.
  7. khurshid

khurshid Timido

Tuticorin
    Fiat should follow this proverb, MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES! A full page Ad in reputed newspapers should do some good (/wonders) for them I guess. It would make other companies go nuts! :p
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    +1 to @khurshid . A full page ad and some innovative marketing styles would do wonders for the Avventura. Now is the time when the mass market is alive during Diwali and Fiat should take full advantage for the same.
    zenwalker likes this.
  9. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Does this sales figure include 500 cars as Diwali bonus :D... If guys are aware of the news "link" ...
  10. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat India has delivered 455 Punto EVOs in a cracker of a diwali bonus deal with a Surat-based diamond merchant Savjibhai. This is regarded as the biggest single order delivery by an automotive company in India.
    Placed the order for 265 Punto Evo diesel and 190, 1.2-litre petrol units with a choice of two colours – new pearl white and minimal grey. These cars were gifted as Diwali bonus to the employees of the company
    mchanna and Ganges like this.