1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Surat diamond merchant gifted 491 Punto EVO to employees

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Oct 20, 2014.

1. khurshid

khurshid Timido

Tuticorin
    I am eagerly waiting for the October sales report. Fiat should cross atleast 1500 including the sales of 497 cars to the Surat diamond factory. They should also state that sale to the customers. Kudos to the sales team, they have started working now!

And regarding the owner of the firm for having chosen the Punto evo: FINALLY SOMEBODY WITH CLASS!! ;)
    Raj_pol, zenwalker and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    The good thing about this sales is that the product has been given to or thrust on people who I believe would not have touched a FIAT in their lives 100%. If this lot of customers is convinced and given good service, it will have a roll on effect on the perception of FIAT as a brand and the products from their stable.

Abdul
    prabhjot, Ravi and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Actually even my colleague who is a gujju said the recent times since he had been to ahmedabad, he could notice alot of FIAT cars on road. So that means, in GUJ the folks have started to build their hopes on FIAT.

Damn you FIAT for not voicing even more to your strengths.
    Raj_pol likes this.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Glad to see so many Evo's gifted by a Diamond merchant and that too in surat
    Fiat has made headlines all over india that a gujju bought all Evo's only as gift for his employees
    Raj_pol likes this.
  5. khurshid

khurshid Timido

Tuticorin
    I agree with Nadeem Ahmed that Fiat has made headlines all over India but they are yet to advertise/inform this news on their official FB page. Pathetic is the word!
    asimpleson and zenwalker like this.
  6. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    is it the new EVO's or the older models? Some of the pics seemed to be like the older ones. Good going FIAT. Finally my dream of seeing more than a 100 EVO's for a month.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @jumu

Abdul, one important addition I feel worth mentioning is staying in Mumbai and living in a Gujarati neighborhood and knowing the community wide preference of cars and bikes I can tell with confidence that Fiat products have had very good acceptance amongst them for long time. In fact one good friend of mine who spent twice the amount of a new Palio D over a relatively short period of time to maintain the car ended up buying a Linea inspite of worst SC experiences, and it was a unanimous family decision after checking all other competition cars. There are many other examples like this. Similar to what you stated it could also be argued that if they sell well in Gujarat, they could in effect have good sales elsewhere also. Fiat cars have many individuals with stories of covering Mumbai-Ahmadabad trips in record times, a great route and road to drive fast-n-furious! :happy:
    Naughty and prabhjot like this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Have we taken any resolution to ridicule Fiat for whatever they do or do not do?

That is an order for 500 cars from a business house for their employees. Why should Fiat advertise this? I don't see any logic here.
    J Ravi likes this.
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I hope they honor and recognize this customer to the fullest on a world-wide basis. Its needs nothing short of a celebration of its own kind.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2014 ---
    Ramjn, I think its the testimony of choice, when there is enough competition. This needs to be taken in a positive spirit. And word "pathetic" is justified here if this opportunity is wasted as is the case cited on social media platforms. Its even changing the domestic and world politics. (for better or worst remains to be seen :))
    Besides the bottom-line intention I believe is to see Fiat everywhere, maybe we are being a bit over-zealous in our criticisms here. :)
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    khurshid and zenwalker like this.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Isnt that a proud moment/news for FIAT. Yes may not advertize in a big way, atleast a pop up on their webpage news section or even an FB announcement in saying profoundness.
    Even many product companies do this when they bag an order of crores together (considered my company as an example).
    khurshid and asimpleson like this.