1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Surat diamond merchant gifted 491 Punto EVO to employees

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Next month seems the sales number will see a jump.

And the car is Punto EVO :).

gift.jpg

Source - Ibnlive - http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/507448...fts-cars-to-all-his-employees-for-diwali.html
    Naughty, Fiat1100, vayfiat and 9 others like this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A diamond exporter in gujrat gifted its 500 employees with brand new punto evo and 200 employees with flats !!! The best motivating boss you can ever have :D :D

"Hari Krishna Exports Pvt. Ltd. sets another Milestone in diamond industry.

1200 Employees were Felicitated with "Best Performance of the Year" to those who have a house but not a Car - they got "Fiat Punto".
    While those who have a car but not their own home - they got their own Homes. And last but not the least, those who were having both house and a car; they were gifted with the most beautiful & a special edition of Kisna Diamond Jewelry.

These amazing Rewards "500 Fiat Punto Car, 200 Flats and 500 Kisna Jewellery (Special Edition) were received by our Diamond Artisians, Diamond Engineers, Diamond Polish Checkers, Diamond Graders and many more such divisions.

Today these 1200 warriors of Hari Krishna Exports have strengthen the fundamental moral of the company and of the Diamond industry proving to the world that these amazing people can do anything and everything.

Hari Krishna Parivar is Proud of them."

http://firstbiz.firstpost.com/life/...ployees-cars-and-flats-for-diwali-105618.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...book.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
  3. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
  4. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I was checking the sales thread in another car forum. The EVO sales have fallen from 985 to 806. This is disappointing though not unexpected. I guess I can think like the "Aaam Junta" and can understand why the car does not sell.

Whatever they are doing I wish them luck as they make genuinely good vehicles.

For numbers however, Avventura, EVO etc will not do in my humble opinion. They need some more spice for that.
  5. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Naughty, pdash and Cinju like this.
  6. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Now that's call BONU$$$$
    Raj_pol likes this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    At least from this order I hope and wish fiat does aggressive marketing about evo and avventura to the max
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Raj_pol and pabhishek like this.
  9. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    A cracker of a Diwali for Fiat India!
  10. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Heard the owner of the company speak on FM today. He said smth like this, " kudrat ka kanun hain, jitna accha kaam karoge utna accha reward milega". (whatever you sow, so shall you reap)
    I don't know why such a kanun is not applicable to my software company :p
    zenwalker likes this.