1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Support for Pali 1.3 MD ECU

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by maverickdev, Feb 9, 2016.

1. maverickdev

maverickdev Timido

GOA
    Hello guys, i know that a few of us have tried to communicate with the Palio 1.3 MJD ECU and it has been frustrating, and because of this I have opened a thread on multiecuscan forum under "feature request" providing details on the ECU which is basically a photograph of my PALIO'S ECU, please support /comment, post any info that may have,I'm enclosing the link below.

http://forum.multiecuscan.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4724

Looking forward to your support and hopefully with your support this ECU will be supported.

Regards

Output@ss

Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk
  2. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    But why u need to connect to the ecu ?
    Also which tool u using ?
    If u using USB based elm 327 then I would say it mainly doesn't connects
  3. maverickdev

maverickdev Timido

GOA
    Hmm... i mean the same... communicate with the the ecu via the obd connector.

I have tried a kkl cable and elm bluetooth with a registered multiecuscan scan.
    Tried various permutations and combinations, but ecu is not recognised, have sent the file generated after scanning to Yani.

Can you please elaborate on " mainly doesn't connect " can we talk, please call me on 9823622486
  4. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Doesn't work means as 90% of stuff we receive is clone one which is made up of cheaper quality material.

Sent u the msg on wa
    Do let me know if u need any sort of help.
  5. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its been 16 months with the silver pig (referred punto).
    And It has been enjoying one night stands with some of niggles, while others last for months. But these issues have been self vanishing or had a simple fix.
    1. First month had an irritating noise some where in the rear door, a plastic part I think. It vanished when I had to park the car on a college playground whole day with temp above 42 degrees.
    2. There was a knocking sound near right front wheel over large speed breakers, it has gone after 3 months.
    3. Buzzing sound at indicator stalks over bad road has now gone.This one lasted for months.
    4. Knocking sound in the engine bay after just switching off the engine is not heard now.
    5. Left pull even after wheel balancing was due to air filling at a puncture shop. I now fill at a petrol pump machine. Seems more accurate now.
    6. Left orvm glass is seldom loose. Just need to press the mirror glass inside the cap.
    The latest niggle now is near left rear door. And its not traceable. Hope the punto comes out satisfied once again.
    I think Fiats, at some extent, have a tendency to self adjust to minor niggles. My puntos's no different.
    Share your experiences if any.
  6. Navneet

Navneet Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Indeed they are self healing cars. There life came into existence, like given birth by Italian parents and brought up by Indian parents. Thats why all this loose attached things came in there life. No worries, try visiting good FASS once, they should be able to sort those out if any.