1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sunvisor

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by lotanipara, Apr 11, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Eyeglass storage, sunglass holder

Sunglass Holder: FIAT Linea
    Attaching image incase 99RPM goes offline for some months with Punto Linea as suggested by some on forum.
    Some parts may not be sent in beige, which can be weird if ordered for Linea, please confirm the same. For Punto it will gel with the interiors I guess.

Eyeglass storage.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  2. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Faridabad
    NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please help us, with some pictures. :)
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I am sorry for the confusion but this is not what I was looking for. I was looking specifically for sunglass holder in the car sun visor itself. I have seen a couple of sedans actually have a sunglass holder on the roof attached to the sun visor and thought Linea might have it. Hence the querry.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    The pic shown above is indeed of sun glass holder ghodlur. it is attached in roof too, it sits where the grab handles are placed. (for driver side, this place is empty, so fiat installed it here instead of placing it in between two sunvisor as in other vehicles. for eg XUV). Though not a great place for sunglass holder as it rubs slightly with head but solves the purpose.
    1 person likes this.