1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sunshades with a zip for Linea/Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by vinit, Dec 24, 2015.

1. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Friends,

Came across this product online. These are magnetic sunshades for Linea / Punto but they also have a zip to open the sunshade material. I think, this is useful especially when we have to open the windows for paying toll etc. Has anyone used such sunshades already ? How effective they are ? Comments on their quality and price are also welcome.

kkmmsszp0092-kingsway-400x400-imaedshekh2pmkkj.jpeg
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Could you post the link to this product?
  3. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    These sunshades look as if it will block the outside view as well. If that is the case, it would be really dangerous in case it restricts the view from ORVMs. I believe 3Ms sunfilms would be an ideal bet, though illegal.
  4. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    does the rear visibility hampered if i fit in the OEM rear windshield sun shade found in Linea top end ? price ? does it matter in visibility if i get it aftermarket as it would be cheaper than the OEM ?

@vinit share the link of the product ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2015 ---
    is the OEM rear sunshade see through from the inside while viewing in internal rear view mirror ?
  5. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    These sunshades are available on flipkart.

I have linea emotion where the rear sun curtain is provided. I always keep that in the working position. Rear view is not hampered in daylight but in the night and especially while reversing it does affect the view.
    AmeyKhedekar likes this.
  6. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    oh good. thanks @vinit .:)
    i was thinking to get the rear sun shade, but was wondering if it will hamper the rear visibility during the day if i use the sunshade in the day. and will pull the sunshade down when the sun sets as not hamper the visibility. :):):woot:
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A friend of mine bought the same stuff for his linea from ebay for around 1.2k.. It fits exactly and is really good according to him .
  8. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Well, i have fitted the reverse parking camera in my Linea so lack of visibility due to this sun curtain doesn't matter much. Thats why i always keep this curtain on. But this sun curtain definitely helps the car to keep cooler since i normally park the car in open.
  9. My Ride

My Ride Timido

Mumbai
    Can you please provide the link for the shades.
  10. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    these online retailers tag names of all the auto brands on a single product.
    like, they will take/make the universal product and tag all the car brand names to it, that this product fits in your car, no matter you drive a Fiat or Ferrari.