1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sunfilm Review of owners

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 24, 2011.

1. omzworld

omzworld

Hi All, I have got my new Punto 1.3 BNW E a week back and now considering adding a sunfilm.

I did not get any dedicate thread for sun films so adding one. I would requests members who already have applied sun film to provide their feedback in following format:
    1. Brand
    2. Variant
    3. # of Windows - Eg. 4, 4+Rear, 4 + Rear(RE35) + Front(CS70)
    4. Price- Possible with break up if possible
    5. Month of fixing
    6. Feedback
    It would create a database and would help every newcomer like me!
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Replies up there B&I
  3. omzworld

omzworld

32 views and only 1 review!!
    Is it that every one is waiting for reviews to get there sunfilm applied :D
  4. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    I have attached a comparison Sheet (credit Ansal11). The data is about 6 months old, but I doubt much has changed.
    Personally, I thought that combination of 3M RE50 (for rear and sides) and 3M CR70 for the windshield offered the best balance between quality and cost.
    If your car spends a lot of time in the sun, the windshield film (and its quality) is critical - it has the highest surface area with the gentlest slope that lets in the maximum amount of solar energy. Cut costs on the sides and rear if you wish.

Attached Files:

5. i have used garware ice cool shield for windscreen, cost was 3000 Rs. heat rejection 50ure which %. quite good in my opinion. for rest of the glasses dealer applied film, not sure which brand it is of
  6. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Can you please post a pic? I would like to see the color and visibility