1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sunday Morning Tea - Nariman Point

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by rajbajwa, Nov 1, 2011.

1. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    The meet still hasn't happened. The interest for meets within the city is not much. I think it's because of traffic problems or everyone's busy lives.
  2. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    Hey raj we can plan out on 11th of dec that is next sunday. we can go to tea centre at churchgate for light snacks & enjoy our time. wat say guys?
  3. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Hi Deepam,

This Sunday was a short notice. Even if I do come, I feel it'll just be the two of us. I guess meets within the city don't work. I was mistaken to think they were more convenient as the distance to drive is less with less fuel cost, no highway toll charges and one can get back home sooner and tend to any other personal plans on the same day. In the future if anyone wants to do this it's better for the few members to coordinate on the phone and show up at the place. It's more simpler that way.

For now I think I can say that this meet is cancelled.
  4. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    Hi Raj,
    no problem this time but we will meet on sunday any other time. U can contact those members who had been there last time when ull had went to nariman point & i think mocambo caffe in rainy season.
    Any ways whenever it is possible we will have a sunday morning meet for tea.
  5. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Thanks Deepam.

We can surely meet up on some Sunday morning.
  6. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Guys, as I have already pointed out, it will be easier for people to attend such meets if they were to be organized at a central location, say BKC/Bandra. Nariman Point is one end of the town and I dont think most people (I can atleast speak for myself) want to travel 30+ kms on a Sunday morning!
  7. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    Guys, I along with some other FIATians are meeting tomorrow. This meet is not just any forum specific. Details as below - Venue - Eastern Express Highway, before Mulund flyover (towards Thane) Time - 11:30 am Can any of you guys join in? You can also PM me or mail me at raj_5004@hotmail.com Please do join in friends, if possible.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Would have surely been for the Meet but i am out of Country right now, so will be missing it Buddy,
    Anyways all the very best for the meet and do post the beautiful pictures so that we can have a wonderful time viewing the beauties on the busy Mumbai Streets,,,
  9. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Great going Raj_90hp. Saw pictures of your meet. Some of the best plans are when they are not planned. Once you get to know people through the common passion for cars, more meets will happen.