1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sunday Morning Tea - Nariman Point

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by rajbajwa, Nov 1, 2011.

1. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    It's been quite some time that we've had a meet within the city. (Some of the members from the forum will know me as the person who always moots for such short meets in the city).

Plan:
    Sunday Morning - Meet some place in South Mumbai (Nariman Point) Around 10:30 - 11 AM over a cuppa Chai.

Later Snacks or lunch in any restaurant close by and leave for home by 3 - 330.

Simple!

Anyone Game? How about Sunday, November 26th? Gives enough time for the participation to increase.
  2. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Rajbajwa

I am currently in Mumbai. We are staying in Colaba close to Nariman Point. I am game, though I will prefer the Sunday before 26th since we would be returning around 26/27 to Greater NOIDA.

Regards
    Johnny
  3. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    good idea raj. as of now i am also in.
  4. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Thanks Johnny and Deepam.

I just suggested a date after a gap of a couple of weeks to judge if a sizeable number of people are interested and will want to meet. The dates can be flexible. The objective is maximum participation of at least 7 - 8 members. Whichever date suits all will be the one. In the past such meets didn't get adequate responses and the plan got cancelled.

I am only the idea generator. Maximum members can meet irrespective of the fact that the idea generator is there or not.
  5. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I'm game, but I guess for the benefit of having a bigger group we should have this at a central location - say Bandra.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Date please?
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Im too game for this.Nariman point is a bit too far for me.As suggested why not keep it sumwhere close by like bandra or powai hiranandani??
  8. I am game for 19th or 20th Nov and agree it will be better if we can do it at bit more Central Place like Bandra or Powai.
  9. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    As of now only 7 members have show interest in this meet.
    Johnny
    Deepam
    Dj. Nish
    Kedar Bendre
    Pioneer Aaron
    A Rishi
    Raj Bajwa

Usually around 40 - 50% of people drop out due to some valid reasons as a particular date can't be convenient for all. Quite understandable.
    Let's wait for this count to go up a bit more. The group can then decide the location and date. Whether South Mumbai or somewhere more Central.

Bandra is a good choice for a central location if that is more favored. We can meet on the road going towards the Sealink Bridge (Bandra Side) and then drive to Bandstand. Both places are good for taking pictures of the cars lined up against the backdrop of the Sea.
  10. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    Guys, did this meet happen? If not, will it happen? If it does, then I am in!

Johnny
    Deepam
    Dj. Nish
    Kedar Bendre
    Pioneer Aaron
    A Rishi
    Raj Bajwa
    Rajeev

I would also prefer a Sunday, so it can be preferably 18th of December. What say guys?