1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sun films on Grande Punto for Tuscan wine color

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by chsekharbabu, Dec 9, 2010.

1. chsekharbabu

chsekharbabu

Chennai
    Hi All,

I would like to install sun films on my Punto in order to have some privacy as well as reduce the use of AC also. ::D

Since i have kid of 8 months old, i am not comfortable with people on road while he is being feed.

Could you let me know which brands either 3M/Vkool or Llumar are good and their spec also.I feel RTA apprived will be good and act as defensive feature to get rid away from the cops huntinf for pray.

Thanks in advance.
  2. RTA approved films might not provide you with as much privacy as you want. As far as i know RTA approved requires 75% visibility.3M/vkool are both good but vkool is more expensive.
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @chsekharbabu Yeah v-kool are good but very expensive. compared to 3M, I would personally prefer Llumar
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I am using Llumar diamond series and very much satisfied with its performance. My Ac is super cool with it in hot sun.
  5. mindgrinder

mindgrinder Novizio

Delhi
    call garware i got some golden shade installed from them, gives a wine look. I wanted bronze they did not have it. Company guy come's directly to install.

its called Golden Touch SRC <<< exact wine color

You can see it here (the guy in the pic is not me btw )

LINK DELETED.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Check ur PM mate.