1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sulafest 2013-Mumbai to Nashik

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by winimation, Jan 14, 2013.

1. winimation

winimation Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi,

Is anyone game for Sulafest 2013? Myself, along with my wife and few friends are going to attend sulafest in Nashik on 2nd and 3rd Feb 13. We depart from Mumbai on 2nd Feb in the morning in our precious Linea. We are not sure about the sequence of events during the course of sulafest but in no circumstances, we wanna miss DEEP FOREST playing live. Are there any other Deep Forest & Fiat fans willing to take their Punto / Linea from Mumbai to Nashik?

The sulafest ticket costs Rs. 1400 for 1 day (either 2nd or 3rd Feb) and Rs.2400 (2nd and 3rd Feb) for 2 days per person. Staying arrangements will have to be made separately.

Deep Forest fans who would not be able to make it to Nashik, they can watch Deep Forest perform live at BlueFrog, Lower Parel on 6th Feb 2013.
  2. winimation

winimation Amatore

Mumbai
    Guys!

No Response?:eek: I hope there are some FIAT fans who are music lovers too. We can all showcase our FIAT cars just like the Pune factory visit. :cool:

For those of you who have not heard about Deep Forest, They are a 2-people band from France (Michael Sanchez & Eric Mouquet). Their music is termed as "World Electronica" or World Music or World Fusion. They take sound samples of folk songs/ nature sounds from different parts of the world & create cool mixes/ remixes. Their songs are generally of universal language (You don't need to understand the song language to appreciate their music, just like "Gangnam Style" or "kolaveri Di" :p) Their famous album has been "World Mix" from which our Bollywood Industry has liberally copied tunes in movies like "Gupt", "Jalwa", etc

Eric Mouquet is currently in India who has now collaborated with Santoor player "Rahul Sharma" to launch their new album called "Deep India"
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013