1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggestions to buy an automatic diesel hatch/sedan/cross over/SUV

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by soorajc, Aug 28, 2014.

1. soorajc

soorajc Timido

Palakkad,Kerala
    Dear friends,
    Currently i own a 2013 fiat punto emotion.I would like to buy an automatic car within 4 months time.I know i have no choice in the FIAT INDIA line up.I am too keen on the Avventura,but i am almost sure that it wont be offered with an automatic gearbox.So i have no cars to consider in the fiat line up.
    My preferences are
    1.It should be an automatic
    2.Preference is for diesel.Can consider petrol also
    3.Priority is for safety features.ABS,EBD and airbags are must.
    4.pocket friendly to upkeep.
    Please pour your suggestions mates.
    Regards,
    SOORAJ
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Check for Scorpio VLX Automatic...
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    You can give a thought about the Zest Diesel AMT. The AMT is available only in the middle variant and it does have most of the bells and whistles.

The technology in the AMT is new and that can be a concern early on. Take the Zest out for a TD whenever its available.

Cheers.
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    An upmarket car that comes as automatic and in the price of around 8L is Tata Zest only.Actually, you have no multiple choices ;).Since you are considering petrol also,you can give a try at Grand i10 but my pick is Zest.
  5. soorajc

soorajc Timido

Palakkad,Kerala
    Is it wise to go for an used automatic car?The vehicles in mind are only Hondas and toyotas.
  6. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Polo GT TSI, it's a petrol thou; so with EcoSport. Rapid, Duster and XUV are coming soon with AT. Without a budget, options are endless :)