1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggestions Thread | 2011

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by Klub Class, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @paddleshifter

dont put such remarks on this forum.........
    such things are better only personal.... ::D :mrgreen: ::V :oops: :uh
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: Suggestions Thread | 2011

an old software? Tfi is the only forum that is tapatalk supported. Not even tbhp i can see on tapatalk.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  3. I agree.

Similarly, there is a weird time limit between posting two successive posts! As amogh has mentioned earlier, this could be our software's limitation.

Let's hope that mods make our wishes a reality. :)

It's my bad that I forgot the fact that I had received your reply*. :A

And yes, I will be waiting for that day, on which our forum would be running on a brand new software.

* I've edited the first post accordingly.

You've got a valid point there bhai. I really wish that every TFian reads your post. :)

teky, can you explain how to subscribe to the threads?

Srikaratluri, we've a Facebook page. Here you go - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=353890949568

But, we don't have a twitter account, as of now.

How about using anonymous proxy sites for accessing the forum while you're in office? Give it a try. :mrgreen:

I disagree.

Team Fiat is not the only automobile forum that is tapatalk supported. For the record, Gearheads.in is also tapalk supported.

OT : I love the mobile skin of T-BHP. It's amazingly fast. :helmet
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

You guys make this forum Rock and we totally value your feedback.

We might be little or VERY slow in incorporating your suggestion as you must be expecting to be. But be assure it will be taken care of. As, Amogh mentioned that we are not even a year old but we have grown fast. We are already in process to migrate from FREE available platform to better and more user friendly platform.

"Woh...kehte hain na. Sabra Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai"!!!
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Again Edit facility is given for limited time. :thumbs down
    Meanwhile edit facility was continiously available. Some time member wants to add smilies.
    But because of timeout,they can't. :uh
  6. Want to add to the laundry list of improvement items highlighted by Klub_class on this thread:

a. Thank Button: I'd rather have a 'LIKE' button instead a.la. FB. Its just a better expression or a more commonly felt emotion when reading a useful post in comparison to 'THANK' .

b. New set of 2011 TFI stickers - I really like to keep my punto windshields clean and if sticker has to occupy some space on it, for starters it might as well mean something to me and be half as classy as the car itself if not more. I am not a great fan of the current set of TFI stickers and find them a bit tacky for my taste. As much as I identify with the theme and spirit of this forum and behind the stickers, I wish we had more tastefully done TFI stickers and not the current batch.

Its a personal taste thing really, I certainly hope designers of the current lot don't take it personally, but use it constructively

PS: I'm not a fan of 90% of T-bhp stickers as well, if you guys think its any sorta benchmark !

As for the rest, the mods have announced an improved version launch real soon. So I'll opine again once we have that for our day to day conversations.
  7. One thing I wish to see distinction between the threads you answered to one started.
    -Sat
  8. Guys, can we have external links open in a new window?
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Kindly re-enable "Edit" button, let the post be marked as "Last edited xxxx".
    This help in updating orignal post with latest updates, specifically in big threads and DIY threads.
  10. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Earlier we had unlimited time for editing the post you'd create. :cool

But it was recently found that some members were modifying the entire post (after a long brief discussion in the thread) from one relevant point to another. :thumbs down sometimes resulting in a complete pointless thread discussion..

Hence now we have a limited time set for editing the post. Once you cross the time limit, you can PM any of the MODS if you wish to have the post edited (MODS will have the final decision if the edit is really required). So thats how its going to be.. better make your posts count the first time ::T

This should be available in the new platform.. :up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.