1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

suggestions on ICE for Fiat Punto Active

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Saurabh2177, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

i would also like suggestions on following options:

1. to retain HU one of the local dealers showed the XENOS RVM 7BTUS as it a FM transmitter cost approx RS 7000/- with rear view camera
    :: RVM-7BT US ::
    has anyone used this product and please inform about the sound quality from the fm transmitter.
    as this can solve our problem of retaining OEM HU+USB+AUX and additionally we get rear view camera.

2. JVC KD X50BT
    Digital Media Receiver KD-X50BT | Digital Media Receiver | Car Audio | JVC India
    price Rs6500/- approx.

3.PIONEER MVH-355BT price approx Rs6500/-
    MVH-355BT |

4.SONy DSX-A50bt price approx Rs6000/-

please suggest as to which would be the best option and any problems if aftermkt HU is installed in Punto Active 2012.

i have already upgraded the speakers by installing spare speakers of my Sony g80 music system in my car.

members my patience has ran out so prompt replies will be welcomed.

on the other hand if possible i would like to source an ols blaupunkt HU if possible?
  2. Why do want to retain the oem hu?? Any specific reasons?? Yours being an active the first thing you should have upgraded is the hu.Honestly oem hu does very little justice to the after market speakers without connecting an amplifier.
    You get huge options if you want to change the hu.You can fit a 2din touch screen and add gps, reverse camera,tpm..need to do some alteration but many have done it successfully.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  3. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

I suggest you to go for a Single Din very good HU so that you can complete the remaining setup later on also. My suggestion will be something in Pioneer above 6series. I have pioneer 8250sd it is indeed a monster of HU.
  4. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

i do not want to loose the original looks as far as possible.and it is not possible to install a 2din without major changes in dash board
    i.e. i selected the systems mentioned above which are all single din and can be fitted with less hassels

- - - Merged Post - - -

i have selected these with the limited skills i have please suggest the best from them or some hu in range of Rs7000/-
  5. Yes 2din fitment will be a lot of hassle but the outcome will be worth it..
    Btw what all features you looking for in a 1din hu?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

2 din in dash is absolutely doable.

Option 1.

Option 2.

Where there is a will, there is a way. No mod is impossible.

7. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

it will be difficult to find a tech. who fix a 2din system here,as most people respond like"are punto gadiya hi kitni hai kuch kar pana muskil hai".
    although one good option is to install a tablet with FM transmitter,
    please also suggest any tablets with fm transmitter which also solve the issue of missing AUX/USB in ICE.
    and is it possible to install aftermarket HU from BLAUPUNKT like just plug and play in punto active as told to me by one of the dealers here??
    1 person likes this.
  8. Guys, am also planning to change my stock HU and SPeaker in my Dynamic Punto. Do post me for the options.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Budget? Requirements?
  10. The budget is INR 20,000. Let me know the options available. I just need quality music to be heard while I drive.