1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggestions needed to buy my first car(fiat Palio)

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Nagasuman, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Nagasuman

Nagasuman Timido

Hello everyone,

I am planning to buy a Fiat palio(in bangalore) as my first car and to join fiat family. But my budget is little less(around 1 lakh) to buy a very good one. I was looking at fiat palio in several used car show rooms and found one of them Palio 1.2L 2003 model @ 1,25,000 and kms driven was 65000(approx). Can you please let me know if it is a good deal. if not please suggest me the model which i can look out in my bedget. But i am desperate to buy fiat car instead of buying a Maruthi/Hyundai in this range.

Apologies if i am posting this in wrong place. Please move it to correct group if i am wrong.
    Thank you.

2. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

Linea 1.3
    look around a bit more.. either the one on offer is in a really good condition that , 1.25 is justified..
    otherwise you can get 1.2 elx for around 70 k. spend 50k for getting it in the shape and trim that you want.. take it to a good mechanic before going for the payment
  3. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    U might get a 2003 model for your budget but just 65k kms in around 11 years doesnt seem right. Over that you wud need to spend on getting the car over it's few issues which wud b natural in a 2003 model. You might feel like smashing my nose but i would have streched myself a bit and buy a new nano or a not very old omni. May b a 2010 model omni wud do gud....atleast u have peace of mind . Try a used omni if nano doesnt appeal u, but nano is a nice peppy car to start with....excuse me if i sound a bit off....cheers