1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggestions for Stickering on OB Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by ckm, Jan 10, 2013.

1. ckm

ckm Timido

Bangalore
    Guys suggest me which colored sticker can I go for... and also let me know which outlet I can get it from.. I am interested on that Fiat sticker in the front doors, side strips that comes with Punto sport version..

DSCN1318TFI.JPG
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    For that, please make sure you specify which place you are from either in the thread or in your profile's location section. :A

Instead of that side strip as of that Sport version (discontinued model), i would suggest for ABARTH stickers. Just browse through the Ownership threads and youll see some nice awesome pics.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  3. ckm

ckm Timido

Bangalore
    Location updated... I could find nice pics but not sure where I can get it done in Bangalore...
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    You should have done a bit of Search in this forum mate.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Oceanic Blue is a lovely colour, albeit a bit tough to keep looking new. If you are the falshy type and want people to have a second look at your car, you might want to consider yellow or orange. If you think those colours would be gaudy, then the next logical choice would be white. Both the sport version (Limited Edition, not discontinued), or the Abarth scheme stickers would look nice on your car.

There are plenty of shops in JC Road or in Koramangla that will do stickering work.

And yes, congrats on the buy. Do post a buying / initial ownership review and welcome to the club :D

Rajan
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

White will go nice with ur car.. but if u don't mind being flashy.. try the abarth stripes..

i can't think of another colour apart from white.. may be light grey... would be go as well..

- - - Merged Post - - -

if u don't like the abarth stripes.. try this.. in white
    421054_10152425021690096_159580871_n.jpg

or this 248581_10151988463146490_673146859_n.jpg 430962_10151954520881490_1730100330_n.jpg fiat-punto-brasil-2013-2.jpg fiat-punto-2013-brazil.jpg

its the 2013 brail punto..
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I completely agree with thomas.

White & Light Gray are only colors for OB Punto orelse keep it as it is. Don't try any other color for vinyl job orelse your car wont look good. :thumbs down
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

kedar..we both share the same taste..
    1 person likes this.
  10. ckm

ckm Timido

Bangalore
    Thank you Rajan

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thank you all, will go for either white or light gray ..