1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggestions before Purchase of Linea 2014 MJD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sammit.caro, May 17, 2014.

1. sammit.caro

sammit.caro Timido

Margao Goa
    Hey Guys,

I'm from Goa. I've been driving Honda City for past 5 years, my obvious choice for new buy was City 2014, a friend of mine who apparently is a Fiat fan and has not shifted to any other brand for past 12 years suggested i test drive the new Linea'14 MJD, which I did and was zapped with the drive quality. I test drove the other counterparts after this episode; City2014 & Verna2014 but simply couldn't get the Linea out of my head.

B-U-T the big Issue
    Every single owner of Fiat I meet complains about the service from the local dealer; Auto Industries. They claim that the dealership has not employed any qualified technicians, some of whom can't even handle minor issues, further the service advisers seem to switch jobs every month. Unavailability of spare parts is another common issue with the dealer.
    Some owners are compelled to go to other states viz. Hubli(Karnataka) for service. I know some guys who regularly visit Hubli just for service.

The Sales manager promises me that the new service centre is coming at a new location after 3 months, but lot of owners have already told be that the same promises have been made for past one and half year now!

I'm in a state of confusion. Anyone around to clear my mindset?!
  2. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    hey sammit ,
    There is no other car in this segment which can give the feel of a fiat linea and its rock solid build. U feel as if you are driving a tank.
    Having stayed at Vascofor almost 04 years, let me assure you, there is no better car than a Linea around the twisty and curvy roads of Goa.
    service wont be much of an issue. Ijust hope that the guys at Fatorda are still taking up service of fiat cars.

- - - Merged Post - - -

and trust me, take a day off.. The service over there was not all that bad.. had put my palio over there for service a number of times... Faced no issues. though, they called me back after a week or so due some spares not being readily available. they have stepped up their activities..
    and if nothing works, one simple email to the Fiat customer care ensures actions in a jiffy.