1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggestion to improve Fiat sales...through our forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by Stallion, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    When i was going through the forum yesterday..i read tata motors has the right for sales and promotion of the vehicle fiat manufactures.....(we can see most of the add of tata vehicles but none of fiat till date.) that means tata is not doing enough to push fiat sale....so can we members do something so that fiat products are promoted through our forum...moderators please give suggestions...if irrrelevent ignore and close the thread.
    just a suggestion from a timido.....all members put their points in. thanks.
  2. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Yes I agree .

I request to Amogh to speak with Mr.Mangesh of FIAT
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Fiat 1.4 TJet should advertise something similar to Chevy Cruze - Rocket feel, along with practical mileage figures recorded by users 18KMPL is too good to publish
  4. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    Looks like no one is interested.....
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    we're interested and we've put forward our concerns already . We'd spoken to the management during our factory visit and they said they are gonna work on more media visibility . You guys must have noticed big linea hoardings .
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We already have similar thread on this, please continue discussions there - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=449

Fiat officials are aware of our forum so no need to do anything from our side.

Mods Note - closing this thread. In case of any issues, please PM any of the moderators.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.