1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggestion required on Home Theatre

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Cinju, Feb 27, 2013.

1. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Cinju,

PRO-FX is having their show room in Cochin.They deals with DENON,POLK etc.you can audition these brands there.They also provide home delivery and installations.I believe Onkyo is also having their showrooms in Kerala.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks Santhu. Heard about it. Need to go down to Kochin on a weekend. As per Onkyo website they have listed a dealer in Trivandrum & when I went to that address all I could see was a house which has a haunted feel ;) .Seems like it has been months or maybe years since they have closed down.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Just came across a different product. I dont have any intention on buying it, but thought of sharing this here.. It's called Violet 3d Home Theatre . It is claimed as World’s 1st Completely Wireless Surround System. You can check the details Violet 3D - World's 1st Completely Wireless Surround Sound System .

A review on the same product by NDTV

4. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    i think it is superb....need to find the nearest audition center in bangalore
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ahh finally ended up my long search & bought one. I know questions may arise like why this , why not that. Well my only option was to get a decent VFM product & I guess I suceeded. Well the product I bought is Denon DHT1312 XP (DENON AP | DHT-1312XP )home theatre package. It comes with an Active sub & guess what I got it for almost 10 k cheaper than the price sold in India. I am getting it from UAE ;) . Only issue is bringing the 28 kg box to india which I am still co-ordinating. Hoping to get it in another 10 days time.

My next question is what kind of cable would you recommend to connect speakers ? It does come with speaker cable I hope. But read somewhere that it is not good.
    This one given it the link, is this a good one ? (http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en )
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats on your new buy. Please do post a detailed review here.