1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggestion on Punto vehicle insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Suman Banerjee, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Suman Banerjee

Suman Banerjee Timido

Punto Evo 1.2
    Hi, I have a Punto Evo petrol Dynamic 2014, My vehicle insurance is going to expire on 27th December. I have insurance with Future Generally, the regular one, but would like to have a zero depp bumper to bumper insurance covering engine protection, water damage, etc.. Since I an not too experienced with vehicle insurance, would really appreciate if you guys can help me with it, I am willing to spend about 17k if it covers all.. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

@Suman Banerjee

I assume this is your first renewal. The bumper to bumper or Zero depreciation, engine protection ara add on covers which one needs to buy over and above the comprehensive insurance cover for the car. Firstly calculate your correct IDV, then get online quotes from Insurance co for that IDV and compare. Once your Basic Insurance is fixed, then go shopping about for the add on covers which will cot extra. Enquire with the Hyderabad workshop with which Insurance co do they have cashless tie ups. Choose one amongst them and review the online quote. Take an informed decision.

Go through this thread for more details: http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/hunt-for-insurance.9803/