1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggestion on deciding 2013 Punto Active 1.3 or 2011 Nov Punto 1.3 Emotion?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by mithunravi, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations Mithun..as said by Deba the smell,happiness and feel of driving new car is like you have got a new baby..when are you booking Punto and from which dealer??
    1 person likes this.
  2. mithunravi

mithunravi

Bangalore
    Today I booked the 1.3 Active Punto Pearl White. Kottayam Showroom in Kerala.
    4 people like this.
  3. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Mithun,

Always new car is a new car and you are the owner for it. Enjoy the ride buddy.
  4. deba

deba Amatore

Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
    itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Mithun,buying a new car is a new feeling,the smell and feeling you get while getting your new car will be simply Awesome..on Sunday when i had been to new Fiat showroom in my city for the first time i was bold over by seeing new Fiat's on display..i love new cars materials smell from outside and inside the cabin..i was thinking to sell our Punto which we had bought second hand and buy Linea but i cant coz my dad wont agree..:sad:
  6. Auditya

Auditya

Pune
    Congratulations Mithun for your buy. Just wanted to know whether you enquired or were you informed about 2012 models by dealer? If not check with them for 2012 models where you'll get good discounts, just that there are only BNW and OB colors available i guess. Just my 2 cents.
  7. mithunravi

mithunravi

Bangalore
    Those 2012 stocks are already over all over India I guess. Those were the left overs from TATA. Those were at 90K discount. 2013 are for 85K discuout.