1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggestion for long trip

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Ragu, Apr 7, 2014.

1. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes that's the brand and I have in my car as well. All 4 windows and front wind shield as well. All for 15k.

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Maybe livelyyoungman has a different series of film for 15,000 all around. Mine costed Rs.9000 for the four windows and the rear windscreen. It was the G50 series a little darker film. So totally around Rs.19,000. for the entire cabin.
  3. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Hi All,
    Back after a long sabatical from the forum.
    The updates are that my beauty is doing excellent.The next bing thing is the long trip Pune-Hubli-Murudeshwar- Goa-Pune( 1500+kms) trip in the week of diwali(20 Oct) and Iam gearing up for it.

The issue I have is recently there was a punture in my rear tubeless tire(culprit nail!) and the puncture guy fixed is(inserting the thread like material) and its going ok.
    What I want is do I need to change it to spare wheel before the trip( maybe 1 week before) or the present tire would just be good.
    I will post the snap of the puncture fix if required.

Please advise.
    Meanwhile,will start sharing as soon the preperations start:)
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Remember the spare tyre is 14inch than rest i.e 15. So if you change then you have to drive in 80 or low speed all the time AFAIK.
    The experts shall clarify the appropriate alternative solution :)
  5. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    thanks zenwalker.All my tires including spare are 14 inches-165\80R14
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014