1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Suggest some power bulbs for head light

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by prk3010, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prk3010

prk3010

Hi all,

I am a proud owner of italian beauty linea. I just wanted to have headlight with some more power. Pls suggest me about the headlight bulbs.. But enquired with one of the accessory shop , they say even if we go for more power, it will be just a 10% high becoz doom for brightening is seperate and small in fiat models..

Pls suggest me some shop and cost in chennai.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    well as for chennai i'm not sure.. But I got my bulbs changed to phillips 100/110W (regular amber light). The throw is definitely evident and I'm thoroughly satisfied.
    I would recommend the same as well.
    Make sure you get a separate relay as well for that.
    Total cost for bulbs + relay was 1100Rs

I've been using these lamps for the past 8 months at least without any damage.

To further increase the luminance you can also change the fog lamps to 100/110W or 100/130W. It's definitely useful

PS:: Most importantly even though mine is 100W in low beam it will not affect the on-coming traffic.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Please search before opening a new thread. We already have a healthy discussion on lighting upgrades for the Linea going on in another thread.

This thread is locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.